Crappy challenges

Bullstomp

This game is a pain in my ass. I am trying to pass a challenge that requires I complete "10 Manoletina passes in total" and it won't unlock! Manoletina is a move you can only do in round 3 and I have completed rounds 1 and 2 AND did 10 Manoletinas in a row all without getting gored AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN CREDIT?!?!

Anyone deal with similar issues? Any suggestions for this please?

48 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

This game is a pain in my ass. I am trying to pass a challenge that requires I complete "10 Manoletina passes in total" and it won't unlock! Manoletina is a move you can only do in round 3 and I have completed rounds 1 and 2 AND did 10 Manoletinas in a row all without getting gored AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN CREDIT?!?!

Have you met the target score already? Sometimes challenges doen't count until you've reached the required score in a level. Furthermore don't let them become a combo. Wait until you've gotten the points for your Manoletina before you do the next one.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Have you met the target score already? Sometimes challenges doen't count until you've reached the required score in a level. Furthermore don't let them become a combo. Wait until you've gotten the points for your Manoletina before you do the next one.

Hope this helps!

I have been acing the score but yes, I have been comboing. I had no idea it won't work in a combo. I will try it tonight, thanks!

AvengedEvil, I don't know how long it would've taken me to figure out to stop the combo 10 times and start over for that challenge. Makes no sense to me lol. BUT you're right, it worked! I just flew through the rest and finally platted this game. THANK YOU!!!?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

AvengedEvil, I don't know how long it would've taken me to figure out to stop the combo 10 times and start over for that challenge. Makes no sense to me lol. BUT you're right, it worked! I just flew through the rest and finally platted this game. THANK YOU!!!1f601.png

You're welcome! I had to learn it the hard way too. ;)

Edited by AvengedEvil

On 4/20/2017 at 11:32 AM, Bullstomp said:

If you haven't gotten the target score first then don't go for the challenges. What I did was complete each level going for the required score, then replaying the missions after I completed them to get the challenges without paying any attention to the required score. Doing it this way means you don't have to worry about not getting them to count since you've already completed the mission and you also don't need to worry about the score while doing it this way.

Wow! This game is awful!

20 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

If you haven't gotten the target score first then don't go for the challenges. What I did was complete each level going for the required score, then replaying the missions after I completed them to get the challenges without paying any attention to the required score. Doing it this way means you don't have to worry about not getting them to count since you've already completed the mission and you also don't need to worry about the score while doing it this way.

So, I just got burned in a level by not getting the required score, even though I had finished the challenged. If I'm understanding you, though, I can just complete the bullfight once, getting the score. After this, I can then complete the challenges without worrying about the score?

Sorry to be so pedantic; I just don't want to play this any more than I have to.

20 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

Do people really have issues with scoring? I didn't even know you need a minimum score to pass the challenges and I already platted the game.

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Wow! This game is awful!

So, I just got burned in a level by not getting the required score, even though I had finished the challenged. If I'm understanding you, though, I can just complete the bullfight once, getting the score. After this, I can then complete the challenges without worrying about the score?

Sorry to be so pedantic; I just don't want to play this any more than I have to.

If you're having trouble doing the challenges while also going for the needed score in one go then its allot easier to go for the score once, then replay the mission a second time after you've gotten the high score for the challenges.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I don't know why but the only reason why I have trouble with this game is because the bull turns aroun literally a meter away from me and immediately attacks me again. I have no time to even perform a move. Or he just quickly turns around when I'm already on the ground and gores me again. This entire game is probably the worst on my list. 

• Like 1