Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

Week 7 day 1 announcements.

Recap of last week:

Jem returned from Exile island where he joined the orange team. Orange Team won reward and we moved into immunity round where the Blue team won the first three rounds. Team orange voted out Tearraven

So we're at 9 folks left. Guess what time it is......it's merging time. That's right. No more teams and time for individual immunity and voting each week at tribal Council. 

Let's see what the schedule for this week looks like. 

Day 2/3 reward round – Rare trophies matter

We are going to split you guys into 3 random teams. The team with the most rare trophies will win reward. 

Reward is getting 3 wild card letters for the immunity challenge. Example....I choose n,r,t as my wild card letters and earn a trophy with that starts with the letter r. I can use that as in place of a z word and so on.

Day 4 break

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge – Alphabet game.

You will try to earn a trophy that begins with each letter of the alphabet. That's a total of 26 trophies.

First person to do that earns individual immunity and is guaranteed safe this week. In the event of nobody getting all 26, whomever has the most letters will win. In the event of a tie, the person who got there faster will win.

Day 7 Tribal Council – 1st Member of the jury will be selected. 

Alrighty folks. That's it for today. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

Edited by Couch
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Couch said:

You will try to earn a trophy that begins with each letter of the alphabet. That's a total of 26 trophies.

First person to do that earns individual immunity and is guaranteed safe this week. In the event of nobody getting all 26, whomever has the most letters will win. In the event of a tie, the person who got there faster will win.

I suppose when a trophy starts with something that's not a letter, the first letter that appears will count? I.E. The driveclub plat will count for a trophy with the letter "U"?

cUshXrg.jpg

Now that we're officially merged, I have an announcement to make.

@MStalker58, @xZoneHunter, @Lucas, let's have a truce, just for this week of course. Time and time again, @Kent10201 has betrayed both of our sides, and every time I try to forgive him, he makes a new plan to get me out. My alliance has had just about enough of him, and so have I. Kent himself is done with Survivor, but his competitive instinct forces him to make one desperate move after another, and it's getting a little hard to watch.

Please, before kent embarrasses himself anymore, let's get him out this week. If you end up on his team tomorrow, just throw. We will do the same. He's a nuisance to both of us, and it's time to put an end to this. Though don't do it just because he's an enemy. Do it because he's a friend who needs to calm down.

Also, i'm just putting it out there for future reference. Now that we're doing the FFA challenges the timezone you're using @Couch puts EU players at a major disadvantage when it comes to "complete as fast as possible" challenges, since it's the middle of the night once it starts. (That is if you're still starting the challenges at the same time as otherwise)

4 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Also, i'm just putting it out there for future reference. Now that we're doing the FFA challenges the timezone you're using @Couch puts EU players at a major disadvantage when it comes to "complete as fast as possible" challenges, since it's the middle of the night once it starts. (That is if you're still starting the challenges at the same time as otherwise)

I do agree on this one, and the solution would be simple, just count the gap between the first and the last trophy, making it the fastest achiever instead off the first.

Just putting my suggestion in the open

18 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

This is a good point, and I think @Fredoline05's solution is a fair one. I'm in favor of using that format this week and then adjusting as needed for future weeks.

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

I suppose when a trophy starts with something that's not a letter, the first letter that appears will count? I.E. The driveclub plat will count for a trophy with the letter "U"?

cUshXrg.jpg

U would be the letter for this. You are correct sir.

9 minutes ago, Andrea said:

This is a good point, and I think @Fredoline05's solution is a fair one. I'm in favor of using that format this week and then adjusting as needed for future weeks.

I'm also in favor of this. 

The time will start from the first trophy earned until the last trophy earned :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Couch said:

Day 2/3 reward round – Rare trophies matter

We are going to split you guys into 3 random teams. The team with the most rare trophies will win reward. 

Reward is getting 3 wild card letters for the immunity challenge. Example....I choose n,r,t as my wild card letters and earn a trophy with that starts with the letter r. I can use that as in place of a z word and so on.

Alright folks. In less than an hour the reward round will begin. Here are the teams for the reward round

Team 1:

Katie

Enma

Kent

Team 2:

Jem

Lucas

Ace

Team 3:

Mstalker

Fred

Zone

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Now that we're officially merged, I have an announcement to make.

@MStalker58, @xZoneHunter, @Lucas, let's have a truce, just for this week of course. Time and time again, @Kent10201 has betrayed both of our sides, and every time I try to forgive him, he makes a new plan to get me out. My alliance has had just about enough of him, and so have I. Kent himself is done with Survivor, but his competitive instinct forces him to make one desperate move after another, and it's getting a little hard to watch.

Please, before kent embarrasses himself anymore, let's get him out this week. If you end up on his team tomorrow, just throw. We will do the same. He's a nuisance to both of us, and it's time to put an end to this. Though don't do it just because he's an enemy. Do it because he's a friend who needs to calm down.

You realize he can still win immunity without the reward js anyhow i am going to enjoy watching how this plays out things sure are getting interesting

Edited by the_name_is_matt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, the_name_is_matt said:

You realize he can still win immunity without the reward js anyhow i am going to enjoy watching how this plays out things sure are getting interesting

He CAN, but it'll be pretty tough. I'm glad you're enjoying the show!

@Couch Thank you for these beautiful teams. I don't think I could've made them better myself! ^-^

Week 7 Day 4 - Break day

The results from the Reward challenge is in. The Winning team is...Fred, Zone and Stalker

Lucas - 0

Jem - 10

Ace - 0

Total 10

Fred - 7

Zone - 11

Stalker - 8

Total 26

Kent - 0

Enma - 1

Glennrhee - 2

Total 3

This means that each of the members on the winning team will get 3 wildcard letters to help out in the immunity challenge.

Now onto something that hasn't needed to be discussed until now. Now that we are playing for individual immunity and rewards, the folks who win said reward or immunity can choose to give it to someone else if they want to. If you're going to give up your reward, we need to know within an hour of the immunity challenge. If you decide to give up individual immunity we'll need to know within 2 hours of announcing the winner of the immunity challenge. I need to stress that immunity is the only thing that keeps you safe in this game and to give it up takes that safety net away. Well that's it for today. Have yourselves a good night

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Couch said:

Now onto something that hasn't needed to be discussed until now. Now that we are playing for individual immunity and rewards, the folks who win said reward or immunity can choose to give it to someone else if they want to. If you're going to give up your reward, we need to know within an hour of the immunity challenge.

In the spirit of team tactics, I've decided to give my reward to Glennrhee. This week the tour the france is arriving in my town and unfortunately that means I won't be able to battle the way I should. So I might aswell give the chance to someone else in my alliance who can get it done.

So @GlennRhee: now it's up to you to take that immunity!

• Like 2

The immunity challenge will begin shortly and is a two day event.

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge – Alphabet game.

Fastest person to do that(time starts from first trophy to last) earns individual immunity and is guaranteed safe this week. In the event of nobody getting all 26, whomever has the most letters will win. In the event of a tie, the person who got there faster will win.

Good luck guys

Not too sure how to format this, but my time should be 2hrs 5mins 21secs

Hyperdimension Mk2:

N, G, T, R, C

Doodle Devil:

C (P), F, D, A, U, G (Z), W, S, S (J), V, S (K), L,

Doodle God: 

C (E), G (X), C (H), B, G (Y), C(I), C(O), D, C (Q), W, M

Wildcards: C - S - G

(my local time)

Start:     2:27:49
End:     4:33:10

Time:    2:05:21

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

Okay, I think I'm at about 1hr 35mins.

(From "Dabbler in Carpentry" to "The Mystery Deepens" in my Trophy Log)

Final Fantasy XIV:

D, D (U), D (Q), D (Y), D (Z), D (E), D (V)

Broken Sword:

I, S, R, C, W, C (M), B, J, D (A), N, F, N (L), T, N (O), T

Aabs Animals:

K, C (H), C (X), L, P

Saturday Morning RPG:

G

Wildcards: D, C, N

Start time: 8:45:16 AM

End time: 10:20:37 AM

Time: 1:35:39

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Start time: 8:45:16 AM

End time: 10:20:37 AM

Time: 1:35:39

Nice job! It looks like everything went according to plan!

I think we all know how this week is going to end, so I'm forfeiting this week's immunity challenge. If everyone else does the same, it would really speed things up a bit. ^-^

Edited by jem12345

5 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

I think we all know how this week is going to end, so I'm forfeiting this week's immunity challenge. If everyone else does the same, it would really speed things up a bit. ^-^

With the time I have this week I will not even try this, so I will forfeit aswell.