Outlast 2 has a platinum. What do you think?

snakebit10

19 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Wait a sec.... patch 1.04 ? i only have 1.03 !!

This patch is already running in your country??

When i have this patch (in the UK it's only 1.03 accessible) I'll help you! You'll probably be able to find a way to get there :P

and died in last chase of chapter 5

never died that before?

i need relax more days and try

14 hours ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

and died in last chase of chapter 5

never died that before1f602.png

i need relax more days and try

You will be able to pass this part, for who got platinum playing insane + collectibles the rest is chicken soup (as they say in my land) :)

Edited by Rose Amicitia

• 1 month later...

I used IFreemz video as I attempted the Insane run. After many, many attempts, I finally got the plat. I almost screwed up at died at the end where Marta chases you and Lynn. I expected Marta to be behind me like at 02:07:17 in the video above. But instead, she appeared to my left, almost an arms length away. Needless to say, I panicked and booked it around the hallway. Thought she was gonna get me from behind because of how close she was to me, but thankfully she didn't. I don't think I could've handled another helicopter intro cutscene. 

On 12/09/2017 at 1:20 AM, black_coyote49 said:

I used IFreemz video as I attempted the Insane run. After many, many attempts, I finally got the plat. I almost screwed up at died at the end where Marta chases you and Lynn. I expected Marta to be behind me like at 02:07:17 in the video above. But instead, she appeared to my left, almost an arms length away. Needless to say, I panicked and booked it around the hallway. Thought she was gonna get me from behind because of how close she was to me, but thankfully she didn't. I don't think I could've handled another helicopter intro cutscene. 

What makes many people die in insane mode is that they panic when things run differently. the key to platinum is to have cold blood and have plan A and B in case certain encounters are different ..
Ifreemz video is good, but i don't advise anyone to do what he did on marta encounter, because many times when you try to enter the fence and return to the carriage, she will come back and if see you is game over ... this one it is necessary to analyze her what it does because there are several possibilities.
If you're too fast in the last part she usually reverses the paths, but in many times she doesn't. this must take the luck factor (even if the last patch made this game easier IMO) Congratz :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/4/2017 at 0:20 PM, postofficebuddy said:

Does anyone know specifically what changed with the 1.04 patch?

Here are the list of changes that I found at least

• Insane removes the microphone tutorial after entering a certain house
  • The microphone doesn’t use battery
  • The section after crawling under a house has one enemy added
  • The section where you run from the church and to the door you need to slide open is considerably easier
  • They overall changed a lot of enemy placements and or removed or added enemies to make certain sections more doable or punishing.

33 minutes ago, Rockstar said:

recently purchased Oulast Trinity. what do i think? i think it'll be fun, a test of my patience like most horror games do. look forward to playing it. 

Outlast 1 and Whistleblower are among my top 10 games ever. You will have a lot of fun, Outlast 2 is a pretty decent game but complicates a lot of things from the first and overall doesn’t have as much of a story, but is still a great game.

1 hour ago, FrostIsFurious said:

Outlast 1 and Whistleblower are among my top 10 games ever. You will have a lot of fun, Outlast 2 is a pretty decent game but complicates a lot of things from the first and overall doesn’t have as much of a story, but is still a great game.

Outlast 2 is brutal while the first game is just a walk in the park (yes even on insane) I still think that in the first patch the game was much more difficult, a friend of mine already tried to encourage me to be the fastest player to get the platinum, but unfortunately i don't play for this purpose
I hope this year they will launch a DLC just like they did in the previous game.

• 1 month later...
On 19/1/2018 at 5:56 PM, Ms Rose Makoto said:

Outlast 2 is brutal while the first game is just a walk in the park (yes even on insane) I still think that in the first patch the game was much more difficult, a friend of mine already tried to encourage me to be the fastest player to get the platinum, but unfortunately i don't play for this purpose
I hope this year they will launch a DLC just like they did in the previou

Edited by TheClanOfTheWolf