Trophy Thoughts?

fisty123

This will be a grind unless you can simulate games.

Wicked Witch Software is doing this one and not Big Ant Studios so they might allow simulating games.

But given you need to Reach profile level 50 and complete 200 objectives even if simulating games is allowed these trophies will require a lot of manual work.
So yet again another Australian sporting developed game with way over the top trophies.

It doesn't look as bad as the last two AFL game lists. They are horrible. 

No bad online trophies, no trophies for playing seasons in real time. Unless I'm missing something?  I don't mind a grind levelling, these games are fun & it's a good reason to keep playing. It keeps the Plat at an Ultra Rare too. 

All in all it could have been way worse, so I'm happy. 

Doesn't seem as hard as the first game. Whilst this has difficulty trophies, seems your able to play how ever long games unlike the first game where you had to do some with 20min qtrs. hopefully the career mode is decent and getting to level 50 isn't to bad of a grind and online should be hopefully easy to boost 

It does look fun I will agree and I am glad they moved away from that 20 minute qrt trophy because that was an overkill, I just get the feeling there could be a lot of grinding to go at the end. But its nothing over the top like the Don Bradman gold trophies.
Still should be fun either way

• Like 1