EASY?

GRITTY_PITTY

It depends on how well you do on death mode. The campaign is incredibly generic and boring and unfortunately you will have to get through that before you can play the other modes. IMO, death mode is what makes the game fun and memorable and, at times, can test your patience. If you get through that, just use an online guide for the musical notes and the platinum is yours. ?

I recommend you also get the dlc. It is cheap and you get about 80 silver trophies for your efforts to boost your rank.

• Like 1

I can also recommend the ultimate bundle. That way when you've finished the game on your Vita and also have a PS3 and PS4, you can use the in-game cloud sync and auto-pop two more plats (or play through the game there normally, if you wish). The plat and all DLC have 2.880 trophy points and if you get all 3 plats in the ultimate bundle thats a staggering 8.640 trophy points. Very good deal with that bundle in my opinion.

Personally, the death modes were really my most hated trophies I've ever seen on any game because it is just luck based and had little to nothing to do with skill.

Death mode is like average difficulty, but it's so luck based. Some tries can be impossible and some just very hard, while other times it may be very easy. The luck factor of the death mode makes it pretty terrible. The main portion of the game is piss easy and no fun because of it TBH. The DLCs are very cheap and the trophies super easy and quick. The game is usually bundled with PS3 and PS4 and VIta versions or whatever idk, and you also got a cloud synch option in the game, so if you got all the trophies for one version, upload the save, you can download it on the other versions/consoles and have all the trophies (many trophies, like two full games worth of trophies) just auto-pop for you totally legit. You don't need to purchase the DLCs for each version. If you've uploaded a save with all the trophies, they will pop regardless of if the DLCs are installed or not.

Edited by MMDE

• 6 years later...

The game is easy but death mode is an absolute RNG mess.

I can spend 30 mins nearly tearing my hair out trying to do a level, and then complete it with 10+ seconds left, purely because of where the notes spawned. Minimal skill required, just pure luck. Wish I'd avoided this game ngl.