DLC #5 Trophies?

9 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

According to the youtubers playing it, it has 45 trophies, copy and pasted from the previous titles, 20 from w@w, 15 from blops 1, and 10 from blops 2

20 from world at war seems a lot because Nacht had 0, Verruckt had 0, Shi No Numa had 10, and Der Reise had 10, but The Giant never had trophies. So possibly The Giant is getting trophies patched in too now? 

Still, to me it seems lazy just giving out old trophies instead of refining it for Black Ops 3, for example the Round 15 on Shi No Numa trophy is pretty tame that everyone is better at zombies now than they were in 2009, but I'm still happy for new trophies nonetheless. 

Edited by willmill97

3 hours ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Interesting getting 45 new dlc trophies will make Black Ops 3 the game with the most trophies at a 132.

Afaik the trophy limit on a game is 128, so I highly doubt that.

Also, 45 trophies on a single DLC seems very high to me. I expect the usual 10 with one for each map.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

According to the youtubers playing it, it has 45 trophies, copy and pasted from the previous titles, 20 from w@w, 15 from blops 1, and 10 from blops 2

What youtuber said that, if I may ask?

Edited by milanbarca82

I am so hyped to play the DLC but I have a slight confusion. My disc is region 4 which came with Nuketown Map Code on release which worked on my region 2 PSN Account. Now, I am confused if I buy the DLC from PSN store will it work? The disc is Australian Region and account is Indian region.

9 hours ago, BT_MIE said:

damn, make moon EE soloable please.

The trophy is soloable

14 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I look forward to that, since BO1 never got trophies for the W@W maps.

24 minutes ago, gauravmuk said:

I am so hyped to play the DLC but I have a slight confusion. My disc is region 4 which came with Nuketown Map Code on release which worked on my region 2 PSN Account. Now, I am confused if I buy the DLC from PSN store will it work? The disc is Australian Region and account is Indian region.

Have you bought any of the other DLCs?

32 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

The trophy is soloable

nope, I have not bought till now. this is the first time i m buying COD DLC.

4 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

I just got the confirmation by Kenshin9977 (a French youtuber who was invited to Los Angeles by Treyarch to play the DLC 5 in preview) that the new trophies will be on the list of Black Ops 3 and not on a new list

Did they say how many trophies? 

Also it is shown that both Moon EE and Origins EE trophies use their original BO1 and BO2 trophy images for BO3 which will look very bad compared to the rest of the artwork :( Lets hope that its just a placeholder and they use artwork that fits with the rest of the BO3 trophies at least. 

Here is the actual list. 12 trophies. All bronze. Earlier reports of ~45 trophies are false. Black Ops III now has 99 trophies.

It's A Trap! - In Shi No Numa, kill at least one zombie with three different traps in a single round.

The Eagle has Landers - In Ascension, escape on all three lunar landers.

Chimp on the Barbie - In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap.

Time Travel will Tell - In Shangri-La, acquire the Focusing Stone.

Small Consolation - In Shangri-La, use the 31-79 JGb215 on each type of zombie.

Cryogenic Slumber Party - In Moon, complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme.

Ground Control - In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

Little Lost Girl - In Origins, release Samantha.

Overachiever - In Origins, complete all 4 challenges in one game.

I said we're CLOSED! - In Nacht Der Untoten, do not let any zombie enter the building during the first round.

Acted Alone - In Verruckt, headshot 20 zombies in the courtyard from the second floor of the Asylum

I've seen some things... - In Kino Der Toten, visit every location the teleporter can take you to.

Source (~28:00):

Edited by Mick_Sizzle
typo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mick_Sizzle said:

Here is the actual list. 12 trophies. All bronze. Earlier reports of ~45 trophies are false. Black Ops III now has 99 trophies.

It's A Trap! - In Shi No Numa, kill at least one zombie with three different traps in a single round.

The Eagle has Landers - In Ascension, escape on all three lunar landers.

Chimp on the Barbie - In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap.

Time Travel will Tell - In Shangri-La, acquire the Focusing Stone.

Small Consolation - In Shangri-La, use the 31-79 JGb215 on each type of zombie.

Cryogenic Slumber Party - In Moon, complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme.

Ground Control - In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

Little Lost Girl - In Origins, release Samantha.

Overachiever - In Origins, complete all 4 challenges in one game.

I said we're CLOSED! - In Nacht Der Untoten, do not let any zombie enter the building during the first round.

Acted Alone - In Verruckt, headshot 20 zombies in the courtyard from the second floor of the Asylum

I've seen some things... - In Kino Der Toten, visit every location the teleporter can take you to.

Source (~28:00):

Nice find! :P

21 minutes ago, Mick_Sizzle said:

That's the easiest thing ever! Disappointed that Ascension ee still doesn't have a trophy -.-

13 hours ago, gauravmuk said:

Check the code on your disc and compare it with the code listed in the PS store.

Generally, if your disc is Australian version, the DLC from EU store and AUS store will be alright, and DLC from USA store is usually incompatible. 

Not sure about India's, sorry.

12 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

The trophy is soloable

You still need multiple players to do shang's EE, unless they've fixed it so you can enter eclipse without four players. 

2 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Better prepare some undead man walking for the napalm step. Hate that step.

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/861601157365604354

I think Idle Eyes is going to be the next big thing for steps like that. 

I was really excited about the prospect of getting 45 trophies and now I feel a little deflated that there's only going to be 12 bronze. The EE's should at least be silver. I'm not really looking forward to doing Shang's or Origin's EE again either. I don't think they'll be too bad this time around with BO3 qol improvements and they're pretty much par for the course when compared to the rest of BO3's EE's. 

39 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/861601157365604354

I think Idle Eyes is going to be the next big thing for steps like that. 

I was really excited about the prospect of getting 45 trophies and now I feel a little deflated that there's only going to be 12 bronze. The EE's should at least be silver. I'm not really looking forward to doing Shang's or Origin's EE again either. I don't think they'll be too bad this time around with BO3 qol improvements and they're pretty much par for the course when compared to the rest of BO3's EE's. 

Not if it freezes the napalm zombie lol :P still im not looking forward to doing EE's I've already done. I hope Shangri La is possible solo now so I don't need to worry about finding people.

5 hours ago, BT_MIE said:

You still need multiple players to do shang's EE, unless they've fixed it so you can enter eclipse without four players. 

Moon trophy is soloable. I know shang isn't.

3 hours ago, tomsgiraffe said:

Uhhhh first 3 rounds, look back at it.

See my quote? It said first round. Even 3 rounds is easy. 

12 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Not if it freezes the napalm zombie lol :P still im not looking forward to doing EE's I've already done. I hope Shangri La is possible solo now so I don't need to worry about finding people.

Nope will be coop. It won't be as bad as BO1, since it's included with all the other maps, instead of being a separate dlc. 

17 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Yeah, didn't think about that. I was thinking about the mangler and valkerie steps on GK. It could stop those too. Just didn't think it through all the way. :|

13 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

Yeah, didn't think about that. I was thinking about the mangler and valkerie steps on GK. It could stop those too. Just didn't think it through all the way. :|

Mangler is easy with undead man walking. Just shoot his arm off so he runs at you and you'll do it in 30 seconds. Valkyrie takes like 3 minutes though 

3 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Mangler is easy with undead man walking. Just shoot his arm off so he runs at you and you'll do it in 30 seconds. Valkyrie takes like 3 minutes though 

I was looking for an alternate method and something that's a little more accessible. Using Undead Man Walking for two steps sucks if you only have a few of them.