Free Dynamic Theme by visiting the PlayStation Blog

6 hours ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

It might be but I don't remember seeing that when reading it

Right there under the code: Valid 5/9/17 through 5/19/17. US, 13+ ONLY while supplies last. Must answer question correctly. Void where prohibited.

You need a US account to redeem it.

On 5/9/2017 at 7:01 PM, angelgrievous said:

John was feeling friendly one day and bought X copies of Dawson's Creek episode 1 on the iTunes store to give away to his friends.

John has Y friends and posted the X copies of Dawson's Creek episode 1 on his Facebook page for his friends to download.

Y friends downloaded the Dawson's creek episode 1 

How many Dawson's Creek episode 1 downloads are left?

X = 30

Y = 30

18 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I guess they set themselves a free cop amount so they can at least try to sell it after the copies run out...

1 hour ago, charlijaen said:

These theme codes have all been previously generated and there is a limited amout of codes.

This way, the theme is still 'exclusive' in a way.

I understand the concept, its the wording I have issues with.  

"Supply" implies there is a finite amount of the item.  Anything digital can be copied infinitely without degradation.  Had they said "limited quantities available" or something of that nature I wouldn't have blinked.

Let's not confuse tangible resources with ones that can be created, copied and destroyed.

3 hours ago, audiopile said:

I understand the concept, its the wording I have issues with.  

"Supply" implies there is a finite amount of the item.  Anything digital can be copied infinitely without degradation.  Had they said "limited quantities available" or something of that nature I wouldn't have blinked.

Let's not confuse tangible resources with ones that can be created, copied and destroyed.

There is actually a limited amount of generated codes and they deliver a different one every time someone answers the question correctly.

They will run out of codes eventually and they will never generate more for this theme.

Edit:

I see your point about tangible items, They can give infinite digital licenses if they wanted to because they don't degrade, but in this case, they won't make more codes.

Edited by charlijaen

On 11.5.2017 at 8:28 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Did you try to redeem the code on your main account balotelli_boy45 or on a secondary account that is from the NA-region (e.g. US, or Canada)? If it's the first than it's a region-thing as NA-codes only work on NA-accounts.

I can confirm it's a region locked key. Didn't work on my German account but on my NA one.