What is this?

Looks another "shi***" game with $5 budget, and easy Platinum.  In other hand - for Platinum hunters good opportunity to add 2 stackable platinum to collection. 

If makers of this not will be very greedy to sell $5 budget game - for some $19.99 ..... how some greedy developers do last time.

On 2017-5-14 at 6:26 AM, spazza136 said:

It seems to be a birds-eye-view running simulator. Will probably either be super easy or super frustrating/boring to complete.

A birds-eye-view running simulator WITH A SPRINT OPTION!!!!!!!!!!
I'm freaked out! 

I'm Hyped....

I'm not sure i will pay the full price... 

On 5/14/2017 at 0:26 AM, spazza136 said:

It seems to be a birds-eye-view running simulator. Will probably either be super easy or super frustrating/boring to complete.

15 hours to complete, but takes 5 to get to the ending.

Don't know how much it will take with an efficient platinum run.

the stages of this game are totally randomic... i think a guide will be worthless until you at least know what the trophy needs to be done, as the description of them are nothing.

I can say that it has 10 stages/worlds to complete with some puzzles, and runnings. As you can see, I just need to complete 2 more to "finish the game" I suppose, and I only have 3golds and 1silver trophies and don't know how the hell to get the others.... ? playing this tottaly blind