What to do if you want to boost a trophy or find other players for a game

Stevieboy

23 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Also, if you have been flagged in any game here on PSNProfiles, you cannot join and create sessions at all unless you hide all of the flagged games.

Seems like this has been fixed recently:

11 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Seems like this has been fixed recently:

I'm not 100% sure if you still have to hide the flagged games though. I know that having 3 flagged games and being removed from the leaderboards doesn't lock you out of using the sessions, like it erroneously used to.

• 4 weeks later...

You can also find tonnes of PS communities on PSN for boosting. Currently the owner of Two Communities which helped me get 3 platinum trophies which I never thought I would get. Especially the Sniper Elite 3 Plat. It was the MP Ribbons that prompted me to set a community up for farming these.

And vice versa, we have all each other, and helped at least 14 others obtain the same this past 3 weeks standing at 70 members.

Edited by snacklepuss

On 6/9/2017 at 6:41 PM, snacklepuss said:

You can also find tonnes of PS communities on PSN for boosting. Currently the owner of Two Communities which helped me get 3 platinum trophies which I never thought I would get. Especially the Sniper Elite 3 Plat. It was the MP Ribbons that prompted me to set a community up for farming these.

And vice versa, we have all each other, and helped at least 14 others obtain the same this past 3 weeks standing at 70 members.

Most of these PS communities are just people bragging about plats and posting screenshots, very little "gaming" happening. 

• Like 2

On 6/13/2017 at 8:42 PM, DARKB1KE said:

Most of these PS communities are just people bragging about plats and posting screenshots, very little "gaming" happening. 

Well that may be the case of my experience and of most, but all in all its not necessarily true.

I created my two because I felt the same way as You herein.

Checkout the 2 I communities I created for a start.

I find the gaming happens outside the communities usually when people have time, or when people send Friend Requests to each other with the topic of the community in the FR.

A LOT of Trophies for Sniper Elite 3; SE4 and ZAT and fa lot of friends gained have been only recently acquired through 2 communities I "own" and others I "moderate" and others I joined. But quite a lot through the 2 I created, which is their main purpose.

Last month I gained 3 Platinum's because I created the communities and helped others gain their trophies. 99% of the people I dealt with were genuine and we sort of played in a "Pay irt Forward" kind of agreement. 

So now as I type, I can say that have the plats for Sniper Elite 3 and Sniper Elite 4 and also Zombie Army Trilogy.

The posts in the communities will attest to this and other Friends/Gamers achieving Trophies they thought were obsolete. Check it out...

PS I also noticed a lot friends wont just have a game or two similar as me, they will have at least 4 or more. This is also helpful.

I find its all about maintaining relationships with all kinds of people. Peace. Enjoy

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, infamous25467 said:

sorry for asking, but how do I join a gaming session?

Select the session that you want to join, and the option to join a session should be on top of the list of trophies to be acquired in that session. It's a green area, the button is on the right hand side.

9 minutes ago, infamous25467 said:

sorry for asking, but how do I join a gaming session?

4 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Select the session that you want to join, and the option to join a session should be on top of the list of trophies to be acquired in that session. It's a green area, the button is on the right hand side.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

You also need to have that game loaded to your profile. It can be 0%, just installed and never played, but it has to show up on the site so you can join a session. 

• 2 years later...

When I want to boost something I hit up all the places I can think of where there might be other interested players. Discord, Reddit, etc. I leave a comment and pray. Eventually, I luck out.

Setting up sessions has never, ever worked out for me in the slightest - and there are never open sessions for the thing I want to boost, either. I'm not around these forums enough to know the general opinion on the system, but as far as I'm concerned I wish good ol' boosting threads were allowed instead.

Edited by Umdytr
  • Like 2