Begun the Keyblade War has: Plat Race for Kingdom Hearts

Who will win?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

17 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

“Don’t assume your dreams are just fantasy. If you can imagine a world, believe in it…and dive in.”

I can imagine a world in which we all completed the series but I definitely don't believe in it, sadly.

Spoiler

297072233531047946.png

• 2 weeks later...

Famitsu interviewed Nomura and he has revealed that there will be fewer worlds in KH3 than in KH2 but the worlds in KH3 will have more content. Whether KH3 will have as many worlds as Dream Drop Distance or even just five Disney worlds remains to be seen.

40 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Famitsu interviewed Nomura and he has revealed that there will be fewer worlds in KH3 than in KH2 but the worlds in KH3 will have more content. Whether KH3 will have as many worlds as Dream Drop Distance or even just five Disney worlds remains to be seen.

Oooooooooooooooook................what does that have to do with this thread though dood?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/6/2017 at 11:47 PM, soultaker655 said:

I'm on the tail end of Sora's story in Re:com. 

I'll probably finish and plat the game next week. Then after I finish my guide I'll blaze through KH1.

4 months later i'm done with Re:com.  :dance: New guide is up as well. 

The :platinum: for the PS4 version of Re:com is about 30 hours faster than the PS3 version since you can stack difficulties, but the main grind of the game is still there.

Getting to lvl 99 With Riku still took like 20 hours of pure grinding and Sora's cards are still a RNG nightmare, took me 40 hours to get all of them and lvl 99 with Sora.

While I was going to replay this game to get videos for my boss guide, the only reason I plated it was for this race. Good luck @zajac9999 @HcG Clawz @Lucas @Hertz and @Ratchet you will need it. Re: com is one of the two great walls of this comp and I'm not sure if you scrubs can climb it.

Progress so far:
Kingdom Hearts - 2% 
Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM - 100% :platinum:
Kingdom Hearts 2 -  0%
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - 0%
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance - 0%
Kingdom Hearts: A Fragmentary Passage - 0%

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Only took about a month, but KH1 plat is done. :dance:
The game felt like a slog to play. It took 2 playthroughs for the plat which is better than the ps3 version.
If you want to play KH1 just play the PS4 version.

Yo @zajac9999 @HcG Clawz @Lucas @Hertz and @Ratchet what are you doing? Will you stay in the scrub club forever? Is this a race or not.

“Don’t assume your dreams are just fantasy. If you can imagine a world, believe in it…and dive in.”

Progress so far:
Kingdom Hearts - 100%  :platinum:
Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM - 100% :platinum:
Kingdom Hearts 2 -  0%
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - 0%
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance - 0%
Kingdom Hearts: A Fragmentary Passage - 0%

• Like 3

• 3 years later...