Begun the Keyblade War has: Plat Race for Kingdom Hearts

Who will win?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

So I've finished the main story on the first of the KH games and am now working on synths etc to get my 100% completion run done on proud. Speedrun, no changing equipment and no continues should be easy after that. Hopefully will have the plat in a few days, but it depends how much time I have available. 

EIther way I'm loving the game and glad I joined the comp. :D

Your kicking my ass now too 

297072233531047946.png

1 minute ago, Hertz said:

So can someone update on who's leading.

I know it's @zajac9999 being first and our lovely Server Mod is second. The others really need to give some details sometime. 

I'm still in Atlantica btw. 

Lucas hasn't started yet. Soul is working on CoM I believe, and no idea about Clawz.

Edited by Ratchet

15 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

This race is very interesting to say the least. Chain of Memories is not as bad as everyone thinks as it gets easier as you fiddle with the card system a bit. Proud Mode is a joke also. 

Since I am working on the plats for the "spin-offs"(and I use that term loosely since re:Chain of Memories, Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance are technically canon) it's nice to see someone say nice things about them. Everyone is pawing their mitts over the big titles(Final Mix and 2 Fimal Mix) but don't forget that you will be spending your Maplestory life years in sinking hours into these games to get the platinum, even though the collection made some trophies easier. (I feel bad for Zajac since he's going to do the 1.5 Remix on PS3.)

Before I get ostracized by angry fans, I'm not saying that any KH game is easy and fast. I'm just saying that the games I have on my Summer Backlog(which I mentioned in the first paragraph) are not as big a time sink if you know how to go about the trophies. ;)

16 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Since I am working on the plats for the "spin-offs"(and I use that term loosely since re:Chain of Memories, Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance are technically canon) it's nice to see someone say nice things about them. Everyone is pawing their mitts over the big titles(Final Mix and 2 Fimal Mix) but don't forget that you will be spending your Maplestory life years in sinking hours into these games to get the platinum, even though the collection made some trophies easier. (I feel bad for Zajac since he's going to do the 1.5 Remix on PS3.)

Before I get ostracized by angry fans, I'm not saying that any KH game is easy and fast. I'm just saying that the games I have on my Summer Backlog(which I mentioned in the first paragraph) are not as big a time sink if you know how to go about the trophies. ;)

Re: Chain of Memories is the most hated in the series, but I found it enjoyable. The second game is easier than the first due to having better combat mechanics, but at the same time it can be quite annoying to deal with since you have to adjust to the end-game bosses, which aren't easy by any means. Birth By Sleep has the Unknown, which is a nightmare with Terra due to his shitty dodge, but is much easier (or less stressful) with both Aqua and Ventus. 

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

Finished everything on my proud playthrough, only got my speedrun beginner playthrough left to do. I'll start it sometime in the next couple of days I guess. Not expecting it to be too much of a challenge though. :)

Oh nicely done, zajac! 

Yeah @Ratchet, could you do the same for me?

Progress so far:

Kingdom Hearts - 0%

Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM - 0%

Kingdom Hearts 2 -  0%

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - 0%

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance - 0%

Kingdom Hearts: A Fragmentary Passage - 0%

297072233531047946.png

• Like 3

On 6/6/2017 at 6:53 PM, zajac9999 said:

So I've finished the main story on the first of the KH games and am now working on synths etc to get my 100% completion run done on proud. Speedrun, no changing equipment and no continues should be easy after that.

That's basically what I plan to do on my own platinum quest of this game. Great work getting the plat, zajac! :)

And I didn't realize that I was misinformed about you doing the PS3 versions. My bad.

EDIT: You guys had better get your games on, because they revealed a new KH3 trailer which has some dialogue in it! Square-Enix is starting to get more work down on the big 3! ;)

Edited by MidnightCJ

• 4 weeks later...

There`s a New trailer for Kingdom Hearts III and a date(well, just the year date)

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-launches-2018-toy-story-world-unveil-trailer

Let`s see you guys can get Plat/100 percent every Kingdom Hearts game before 2018 :awesome:

GOSH DARN IT! You beat me to it, I just saw the trailer! xD

So yeah, I had better start cracking open the 1.5+2.5 collection and getting those trophies because I'm now on a time limit. ?

Not sure about Toy Story, never liked the movie I saw, but I'm sure they'll make it fun to play through. Hey, I was creeped out by The Lion King and The Little Mermaid movies but Kingdom Hearts 2 made them okay to go through. ^_^

And I don't think they should get too nervous - any 2018 release will probably be about this month 2018 because they still have a lot of work to do though it is nice we got another world revealed.

Edited by MidnightCJ