Begun the Keyblade War has: Plat Race for Kingdom Hearts

Who will win?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

@zajac9999@Hertz @soultaker655@HcG Clawz@Lucas

I should have told you guys earlier about this so I apologize for not doing so, but this will start at 12:00 A.M. London TimeI updated the OP recently, but I figured it would be best to also post this and mention all of you.

Sorry for telling you guys this so late. 

Edited by Ratchet

@zajac9999 @Hertz @Ratchet @HcG Clawz 

When I wanted to download Kingdom Hearts to my PS4 this morning, it turned out the disc didn't work. I sent the game back but it turns out my new copy arrives no earlier than June 6th :|. So y'all have a head start over me and @soultaker655, I hope that won't be too big of a disadvantage for us. Anyways, I'm sure we'll all have fun :P. Good luck everyone ;)!

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

When I wanted to download Kingdom Hearts to my PS4 this morning, it turned out the disc didn't work. I sent the game back but it turns out my new copy arrives no earlier than June 6th :|. So y'all have a head start over me and @soultaker655, I hope that won't be too big of a disadvantage for us. Anyways, I'm sure we'll all have fun :P. Good luck everyone ;)!

Ouch! Sorry that happened to you. I haven't had such a problem but I know how it sucks when a game crashes or when you start throwing and things go south. It means you have to start working a little harder to catch up. ;)

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Having fun is for the weak:devil:

Edited by Ratchet

16 minutes ago, Hertz said:

So.... Are Ratchet and zajac the only guys that started the game? 

297072233531047946.png

EDIT:

I saw something disturbing

Reveal hidden contents

KCRVd8A.png

16 hours in. Not planning on stopping anytime soon. I've been drinking a cup of coffee every 2 to 3 hours. 

Edited by Ratchet

Just now, Ratchet said:

16 hours in. Not planning on stopping anymore. I've been drinking a cup of coffee every 2 to 3 hours. 

297921391787900929.png

There goes that 15 hour trophy. 

The weekend's almost here. I'll ditch Arslan Musou for now and get this plat and the next game focused on June. (For the PS4 side of course)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hertz said:

297921391787900929.png

There goes that 15 hour trophy. 

The weekend's almost here. I'll ditch Arslan Musou for now and get this plat and the next game focused on June. (For the PS4 side of course)

Going to do that on another playthrough. I think it's possible to beat KH in under 15 hours in Proud mode, but it's damn near impossible for a newbie to the franchise such as myself. 

Edited by Ratchet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratchet said:

Going to do that on another playthrough. I think it's possible to beat KH in under 15 hours in Proud mode, but it's damn near impossible for a newbie to the franchise such as myself. 

Agree with you on that. I plan on doing three playthroughs for the PS4 version when I get to it even though I don't have to - one for the Trinity on Beginner (Speedster, Unchanging Armor and Undefeated), then one on Proud with mega-grinding to get through it and then a Level 99 grindfest on another Beginner mode to do 100% Jiminy's Journal. I am NOT fighting Sephy on any mode other than that.

Probably will start on the Proud KHFM playthrough on June 3 - will be too busy all day pitching candy to have time for my Summer Backlog so a few hours setting up the Proud run will set my mind at ease.

Edited by MidnightCJ

9 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Agree with you on that. I plan on doing three playthroughs for the PS4 version when I get to it even though I don't have to - one for the Trinity on Beginner (Speedster, Unchanging Armor and Undefeated), then one on Proud with mega-grinding to get through it and then a Level 99 grindfest on another Beginner mode to do 100% Jiminy's Journal. I am NOT fighting Sephy on any mode other than that.

Probably will start on the Proud KHFM playthrough on June 3 - will be too busy all day pitching candy to have time for my Summer Backlog so a few hours setting up the Proud run will set my mind at ease.

You know you can do 100% on the Beginner playthrough after getting those 3 trophies, right?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You know you can do 100% on the Beginner playthrough after getting those 3 trophies, right?

Story spoiler:

Spoiler

I know that but it would feel odd going back to other worlds after defeating Ansem. Meh, I can skip cutscenes. :P

Edited by BlindMango
Edited to hide story spoiler

15 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I know that but it...

You know that spoiling stuff in a thread where 5/6 people have yet to play these games for the first time isn't a really nice thing to do, right <_<

13 hours ago, Ratchet said:

I've seen some people say they have done a proud speed run in 7 to 8 hours.  Good idea though to not rush through it on your first time, gives you the chance to enjoy the story :)  Looks like you have a good lead already.

So I've finished the main story on the first of the KH games and am now working on synths etc to get my 100% completion run done on proud. Speedrun, no changing equipment and no continues should be easy after that. Hopefully will have the plat in a few days, but it depends how much time I have available. 

EIther way I'm loving the game and glad I joined the comp. :D

• Like 4