New grade system

The idea of adding the icon was @GameOverComesAll...

Edit ^

Just thought i'd throw up a couple visuals of what I saw in my mind... the 100% image could be anything really. I'm not very creative so I threw in a generic check mark from Photoshop :blush:

Sample 1 (My personal favorite as it seems to stand out the most)

deAms.png

Sample 2 (Inspired by GameOverComesAll's sample image)

1GsIN.png

Sample 3 (just another option)

4AHJq.png

I don't have any major preference; i've gotten used to the highlighted table rows and "S" ranks so the Sample images are just to get our creative juices flowing or to provide a visual for those with worse imaginations than my own.

Wow, these are really good. The first or second options are the best!

I've been trying to make a habit of installing games to get them on my list (with 0%) so that I have a complete list of my games

I install every game as soon as I get it for a number of reasons.

Firstly, to check the disc isn't faulty. Secondly, to install the game data and any patches (then PS+ takes care of any future patches) so I'm not waiting ages when I do decide to play the game. Thirdly, to have my complete collection of games (with trophies) on my profile so everyone can see what games I've bought so far.

Just my personal preference though. :)

• Like 1

Haven't seen so many F's since high school xD

The grade system is better now, good job.

Edit ^

Just thought i'd throw up a couple visuals of what I saw in my mind... the 100% image could be anything really. I'm not very creative so I threw in a generic check mark from Photoshop :blush:

deAms.png

1GsIN.png

4AHJq.png

I don't have any major preference; i've gotten used to the highlighted table rows and "S" ranks so the Sample images are just to get our creative juices flowing or to provide a visual for those with worse imaginations than my own.

I support this, I like the first one.

Edit ^

deAms.png

1GsIN.png

4AHJq.png

I prefer the 2nd one. No awkward spacing issues. Either the check/platinum is there or it's not, and there would be no empty voids.

Question:

I don't understand nothing for this new rate rank... A / B / C / D ? How many trophies? %? dlc?... please, help me

Answer:

The way I understand how the grading system works is it is different for each game. There isn't a standard percent for each different grade. It is determined by the average amount of trophies earned by everyone and graded appropriately. One example is I have only earned 51% (just the main trophies and none of the DLC ones) for Uncharted 3 and my grade for it is A, while I have 51% for Portal 2 and it is only ranked B. Another example is Sports Champions, I only have 37% of trophies and it is also ranked A, while Split/Second has 36% of trophies and is only ranked C.

As for the F grade, it is only for games with 0% of trophies earned. A game with 1% would be an E grade (see my Shadows of the Damned or Worms 2 for example).

I believe @Stevieboy said it just about perfectly.

• 6 months later...