Playstation messages on PS4 and APP popping up very late.

When i am sending Playstation messages i am getting ended to the LEFT in the message on PS4 and PS App this is normally on the RIGHT side.

If i am recieving messages from friends i am getting them very LATE 30+ or even 45 min later. And this is frustrating with boosting. I want to know if any other people having the same issue. I like to know if there is a fix, or maybe it is just PSN that having issues with game orders and PSN messages? I don't know if this is the right thread to make so if it is than i can post it in another different topic.

I asked this to different friends in my list and they really don't have that problem and they didn't know about it either. This happening to me recently after the game order problem.

I'm having this problem too. Most of the time I don't see msg's until I look in my inbox. Did you get a random msg from someone you didn't know that has a new account? Seems like most people with this problem, started getting it after a msg from a bot lol.

Hopefully Sony fixes this soon. There's actually a 14 page discussion about it on the official forums.

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

I'm having this problem too. Most of the time I don't see msg's until I look in my inbox. Did you get a random msg from someone you didn't know that has a new account? Seems like most people with this problem, started getting it after a msg from a bot lol.

Hopefully Sony fixes this soon. There's actually a 14 page discussion about it on the official forums.

Yes i am getting sometimes random messages from people with new accounts and i thought there trying to hack me so i didn't send a message back. Also i don't get notifications for the messages and my notification is on for the messages on PS4.

Just now, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yes i am getting sometimes random messages from people with new accounts and i thought there trying to hack me so i didn't send a message back. Also i don't get notifications for the messages and my notification is on for the messages on PS4.

Yup, same thing. We're definitely not the only ones though.

This issue was flagged on the private boards on the official PlayStation forum 2 weeks ago. There's currently a bug on the PSN messages and someone is using a bot to take advantage of it. Rest assure that Sony is aware of the issue and the PlayStation Support team is working to fix it.

Last but not least this PSN messages glitch can be triggered by normal users without them being aware of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

This issue was flagged on the private boards on the official PlayStation forum 2 weeks ago. There's currently a bug on the PSN messages and someone is using a bot to take advantage of it. Rest assure that Sony is aware of the issue and the PlayStation Support team is working to fix it.

Last but not least this PSN messages glitch can be triggered by normal users without them being aware of it.

Ok thanks. I didn't know and i thought my PS4 was working strange. Glad that i am not the only one.

Messages in general on PlayStation have been shit since they expanded beyond the PS3. The Vita never gets the bloody things and keeps telling me I have new ones days after I've deleted all of them. Then the PS4 has rooms and stuff which confuses it more. The app never worked back when I bothered with it either, then they made a separate app for messages which just pissed me off more than anything.

Anyway, messages sucks ass.

I don't know if mine works right or not as I haven't gotten a single msg in days (which is not uncommon). But the PS App always craps out on me. I get Friend Requests or Chat inv just fine on my phone, but unless I have the MSG App open I don't get the messages. Even if it's open it refreshes once every minute or so and all the msgs pop up then at once. Not sure if that's correct but it's annoying with group.

Edited by DizzyDavidson