Your Own World

daniezutton

A lot of us play video games to escape from our own reality, relax, or for your own reason.

• What if you could live in the world of a certain video game(s)?
  • What world and why?
  • What part of that world would you live in?
  • Would you be a character in the game or make your own character?
  • Who would you befriend and-or date within that world?

So many questions but you get where I'm going with this, I hope.

What video game world would you want to live in and who would you be (or create your own character)? You can explain why or just simply put the world with the game title of course and your character.

I'll add mine once people start posting.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR
  • Like 1

If someone made me that same questions I would answer that I didn't wanted to go to any video game world. But now I can say 1 game. Digimon Adventure for PSP :(

My favorite season of my favorite franchise.

I would want to be myself in that game and in the group. The adventures they had in the episodes we're fantastic, and the game is just a little different (not much from the original episodes).

• Like 1

I would live in my favorite game series, the Half-Life series. Everything about this game is my dream world, society has collapse, and science can be the only salvation.

The world would be Earth....I would not want to be on Xen...for common reasons...like air.

I would like living in White Forest, near the lab where I could experiment and throw stuff with my gravity gun.

I think I would just be Gordon Freeman...I wouldn't mind being him

Then I would date my game crush....Alex Vance

It would a great life....yeah...good forum post. Real interesting.

I suppose I'll post mine now.

The world of Chrono Cross. If you have played the game, imagine how beautiful it would be in real life or with today's technology. Not to mention the music, everywhere I went I'd hear those beautiful sounds. :wub: I would most likely be the main protagonist, Serge with some attire alterations.

Not to sound deliberately disagreeable, but honestly none, as the life expectancy in any of these worlds is just aweful. Players and characters in these games are just constantly shot and sliced down on a daily basis! One exception being Pokemon, but it's been chosen.

For the sake of discussion, I would say The Sims 3 Pets. It's close enough to real life that my lack of multiple lives wouldn't be an issue, with the added bonus of the Karma Powers, mostly Jackpot and Get Lucky, which for those unfamiliar with the game, grant you large sums of cash for no effort and turn every social interaction into a succes, romantic or otherwise. I wouldn't want to live like that as the lack of genuine human interaction would get old quick, and I'd be too tempted to turn off aging and live forever, short of a fatal accident, but it'd be a nice extended vacation spot. Why the Pets edition instead of just Sims 3 vanilla? No reason.

I suppose I'll post mine now.

The world of Chrono Cross. If you have played the game, imagine how beautiful it would be in real life or with today's technology. Not to mention the music, everywhere I went I'd hear those beautiful sounds. :wub: I would most likely be the main protagonist, Serge with some attire alterations.

I guess my island would be Guldove or Hermit's Hideaway.

This was an easy decision, for the world it would have to be Gamindustri from Hyperdimension Neptunia. As for what part of Gamindustri, I'd have to say Lowee for it's whimsical design. I would definitely choose to be Blanc (My PSN ID kind of makes that obvious), so what if she's short, she packs a hell of a punch with that Warhammer of hers (which somehow becomes an axe when she enters her HDD state). As for befriending/dating anyone, I would choose to befriend Neptune, because she'd be a valuable ally and she's got a very quirky personality.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart