Exploit for an easy 100%

• 5 months later...

I completed this four years ago and frankly most missions are perfectly doable. The ones you'll have trouble with are Dillon and Guerro; for these I developed specific tactics which, sadly, are not always possible, depending on the cards you're dealt.

By the way, anybody interested in playing this online?

Edited by tozana

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Man, I can’t get this exploit to work for me.  I’m on the final stretch and this game is killing me.  Just want to get this over with but this exploit doesn’t appear to be working for me :/

Edit:  Ended up figuring it out.  This will be a lifesaver to get this game to 100% finally.

Edited by MisterMystro

On 23.4.2019 at 3:11 AM, MisterMystro said:

Man, I can’t get this exploit to work for me.  I’m on the final stretch and this game is killing me.  Just want to get this over with but this exploit doesn’t appear to be working for me :/

Edit:  Ended up figuring it out.  This will be a lifesaver to get this game to 100% finally.

Please tell me where you struggled in execution or what part of my instructions were unclear so I can adjust them accordingly.

Edit: @MisterMystro It works exactly as I described. I updated my post to hopefully make it clearer. Please try it again. - Nevertheless, your method with the pause button works also. Nice find! I added it to the guide.

Edited by fastflowdaman
info about update
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 4:25 PM, fastflowdaman said:

* Tap either your own or the enemy's icon to display your or their stats. Tap back to leave the stats screen. This is the crucial step enabling the exploit.

* Pick a new card of your deck and place it strategically reasonable.

Yeah, no problem @fastflowdaman.

It’s in Step 4 - Exploit (specifically the quoted section above) where I had the issue.  

After tapping back from either the enemy’s or your own icon stats screen, I wasn’t able to select a new card to place down.  

I attempted several times to tap back into any random card stat display screen and than tap back out to see the playing field.  However, each time the option to select a new card would not present itself.  

It wasn’t until I would tap to pause the game and than resumed back in that the game would let me select a new card to place down.  The exploit worked every time for me as long I paused the game first, than resumed playing again before trying to place down a new card.

Everything else in the guide was executed great and I very much appreciate you making this thread about it!  It’s gonna save me a lot of headache.

Edited by MisterMystro
Arguably better grammar?
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is this game still available and 100%able?

AFAIK, not possible. One of the trophies requires online multiplayer and the servers have been dead for a while now. 

• Like 1