360°

Nitro

Hey guys,

I have a problem with the 360° trophy. I have done it multiple times and the trophy hasn't popped. I do it at the end of the level what I'm floating up but it hasn't popped/

Do I have to do it while making it no more than 360° or something?

Any help would be appreciated!

Personally I don't think you should do it at the end of a level, the game is closing at that time... There's a bunch of places inside levels where there's enough room to do a flip.

Looking at my trophy list it seems like I obtained this very early on in the game, in the first full level even. There are a couple of levels with big jumps (like the secret level or Helvetica), places where it's easy to keep on turning.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Hey guys,

I have a problem with the 360° trophy. I have done it multiple times and the trophy hasn't popped. I do it at the end of the level what I'm floating up but it hasn't popped/

Do I have to do it while making it no more than 360° or something?

Any help would be appreciated!

To be honest with you that was my first trophy in both the Vita and Ps4. Done it as soon I was in a level and did a 360 and it popped. Got enough rotation in the air and it popped. 

I unintentionally unlocked this trophy in the tutorial level.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSZSyfNqbmU  At 1:32 (the part where you fall into the little area and you have to press :triangle: to get out) The way I approached this was by going towards the edge, jumped towards the "pit" while holding :r1: , did a 360, and after I landed, the trophy popped. Just thought I share how I unlocked this trophy in case you still need help. :)

• 1 year later...