Artist and Broad Knowledge Trophies

JesseScott1982

Does anybody know how to get these to pop?  We just played a 6 player game where we always chose one guy's pics/drawings/sentences, and always chose the same answer in other ways, and nobody got it.

Am I missing something?  Are these trophies maybe glitched in some way?

4 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I can confirm with the Artist trophy it has to be offline with at least three people. The person who wins that round has to be the same person who same person who wins a drawing round.

This Platinum gets even more fucked up...

2 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Aye. I had to take my mom and brother's phone in the middle of the night just to do this.. lmao.

Don't feel bad. I've been using my two sons and wifes phone to boost all the trophies. Need two more phones for the 5 and 6 player trophies. Wish I had more kids :giggle:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Don't feel bad. I've been using my two sons and wifes phone to boost all the trophies. Need two more phones for the 5 and 6 player trophies. Wish I had more kids :giggle:

hahaha.... I think it'll be much cheaper to just buy new phones (or dust-off old ones)...

by the way in Poland is social program called 500+ if you have >1 (2 or more) then you got 500pln/monthly (about 130$) for each child above 1 (or if you're really very poor then you got 500pln also for 1st child). If only polish government (prime minister) know it (they want more children to be born).... it could work :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bratMario said:

hahaha.... I think it'll be much cheaper to just buy new phones (or dust-off old ones)...

by the way in Poland is social program called 500+ if you have >1 (2 or more) then you got 500pln/monthly (about 130$) for each child above 1 (or if you're really very poor then you got 500pln also for 1st child). If only polish government (prime minister) know it (they want more children to be born).... it could work :)

Moving to Poland to platinum THAT"S YOU would be a gaming dream come truexD