What's your rarest "Finish the game" trophy?

DesmaBR

I've got a ton that are "beat game on X difficulty" or with XXX modifier or score, but I guess the rarest story trophy that doesn't have any kind of caveat is this. 

3Lfbfa6b.png

The End? - 4.11%
Finish the Story

Cloudberry Kingdom

If it's for actually finishing all levels of a game without any modifiers its:

7L6777f8.png

The Real End -. 97%
You completed the Dark World... you are awesome

Super Meat Boy 

@Spaz105 levels to unlock world 6. 20 + boss for each of the first five worlds. Then 5 + boss in The End world for the credits. You can finish it man. Edit: the Plat obviously, i know you've done all the levels. 

Edited by Hemiak

L27ccab.png

5L7b11a0.png

:bronze: The Wizard of Iacon- 3.12%
Completed all chapters on any difficulty using Wheeljack.

I believe it would be this, if I'm understanding the OP correctly. I have a couple that would be rarer, but required beating the game on a high difficulty. This is just simply what's your rarest trophy for beating a game, so those wouldn't count, right? But yeah, that one is a joke of an Ultra Rare, right there. You can get it on Scout, and the game is a cakewalk on that difficulty. 

Edited by DamagingRob

9 hours ago, Hemiak said:

7L6777f8.png

The Real End -. 97%
You completed the Dark World... you are awesome

Super Meat Boy 

@Spaz105 levels to unlock world 6. 20 + boss for each of the first five worlds. Then 5 + boss in The End world for the credits. You can finish it man. Edit: the Plat obviously, i know you've done all the levels. 

I thought this thread was simply posting a trophy for "beating the game normally" rather than getting one from New Game Plus or on a higher difficulty *after* you beat the game once already.

Demon Boy was definitely the hardest trophy I ever obtained. I have Dark Rapture and Cotton Alley left.

Going to have to dedicate some serious time to the last few trophies.

I may save Super Meat Boy for a special occasion.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Win :bronze: - Beat the game. - 8.21%

Which I feel is odd, because while first-time players may struggle at first, (indeed, even the people eho MADE the game couldn't beat Chemical Plant after 10 years,) I don't remember having much trouble with it in my adult life. 1990's me couldn't beat it, but after coming back to it years later as a teenager in the mid 2000's, I didn't have too much trouble. Is it really that hard? 

Edit: If we include "Beat the game under xxx conditions", then I have Conquering Time :silver: - Beat the game in under an hour (3.88%) from the same game.

Edited by pyrotempestwing