What's your rarest "Finish the game" trophy?

DesmaBR

Nothing fancy, I'm just asking about your rarest "Defeated the final boss", "Watched the ending cutscene" etc.

For me, that should be from SAO Re: Hollow Fragment

27Sb5b570.png:bronze:Congratulations, Kirito
Defeat the last boss on the 100th floor.

It has 7.25% archievers on PSNProfiles, and 5.1% on PSN.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is kind of a stretch for a subject, no?

I wouldn't have a clue on something like this. How do you even know or find it?

Maybe I just done follow rarity trophies as much as some. Don't let my trophy profile fool anybody. 

I can agree that it's kind of an stretch, but I'm interested in hearing about games that most people don't bother finishing them.

You probably finished a game that was fairly hard. You could post that if you want.

Even I didn't look through my entire profile to determine mine.

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is kind of a stretch for a subject, no?

I wouldn't have a clue on something like this. How do you even know or find it?

Maybe I just done follow rarity trophies as much as some. Don't let my trophy profile fool anybody. 

Hey Phil, it's easy. Go to rarest trophies and go backwards till you see a trophy for beating a game that isn't Platinum?

Here is mine - 

7La33f4b.png

Our Finest Hour - Beat X Com: Enemy Unknown on Impossible Difficulty @ 1.39%.

AND of course @Nenugalimas beat me. Again. He is a beast!

Edited by Bullstomp

Well, there's a very unpopular patformer that I recently did called PID. Only 12 people have 100% the game. I don't think many even bothered to complete it. To be honest, it is balls to the wall hard. I'm sure that discourages a lot of the people who even bothered to buy it.

Trophy list- 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1739-pid/prarpin

Beating the game on hard is 1.85% rarity.

Edited by Phil

Sonic the Hedgehog

atMiZv2.png

:silver: - Fast Win

Beat the game in under 40 minutes

5.96%

Probably the only game I'll ever be able to speedrun half decently without looking like too much of an ass, came in at around 26 minutes. 

Interesting question, but very hard to answer. I would assume anything difficulty or time related wouldn't count. Glancing through some of my games, I see that Broken Age has only a 17.90% completion rate. So only 17.90% of people on here even beat the game. I probably have something lower, but I can't think of what it would be. Most basic "complete the game" trophies are in the area of 30-50% typically, but I might dig around more and see if I have anything lower than Broken Age.

Edit: Okay, I definitely found mine. It's from Mercenary Kings.

25S58d91b.png

World Hero - Defeat the Final Boss 4.15%

Edited by Jay_Cash

6L88055e.png

:silver: The End
You beat the game!... but that's not the end, is it?

5.05% Very Rare

7,033 Achievers

Not as difficult as people make it out to be, considering it's the Light World you have to beat and not the Dark World (which is much harder).

Still it's a decent enough challenge for many since Super Meat Boy is still notoriously difficult. You only have to beat 85 levels I believe to unlock the final area (excluding Cotton Alley). Haven't touched this game in two months, so my knowledge is a bit rusty.

Edited by Spaz

Lc0ab26.png

4L4d9bc0.png

:gold:Arcade Legend-0.86%
Clear a game without using any Continues.

Got this trophy along with the trophy for completing Sonson. Sonson is not that difficult but it's definitely two times easier when you have a coop partner who is well experienced that's for sure. You only have 1CC for Sonson so skill is definitely essential if you're attempting to earn this trophy solo. Currently working on obtaining the "Retro Obsessive" trophy, which requires you to clock in a total of 50 hours of playing time D:, by using the idle method that can be found in level 4 of the game "Pirate Ship Higemaru".

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

For me, it would be (going just by "plain" clear trophies, not clearing on a specific difficulty/mode/ect.):

8L543f2b.png

Remix Master :silver:(6.61%)
Complete all 50 Remix missions

(Don't Die, Mr. Robot)

Though if counting trophies for more specific conditions:

8L51431e.png

Aced Story Mode :gold: (5.60%)

Ace the main path of the Story

(Littlebigplanet Vita) (Acing is clearing a level without dying)

Edited by Zanreo

L3310c9.png

3Lf31890.png

:gold: Spear Shaker

Defeated every rival!

Well, it did take me a while to finally 100% is this game. Not only did I have to defeat every rival from Part 1 of the map, I actually had to defeat every rival twice! All I needed was to plan my strategy accordingly, use my spells wisely and watch my opponents' move every second. One tip I can give you is that you shouldn't use your crystals to buy spells as the spells bought on gold are already powerful enough to knock your rival off of their horses. Only use them if you want to upgrade your class.  

This game is free on PlayStation Store for PS3 and PS Vita. 

• Like 1

If we're talking about a trophy you get for just completing the game, without any other requirements:

Sc1e63c.png36S94716a.png

Velocity 2X. 

The trophy Mind Over Matter, which you get for completing level 50 (the final campaign level) has 7.05% rarity on PSNP (and 2.4% on PSN)

If we're talking about trophies for completing the game in a certain way/difficulty:

Sbccc14.png 1Sada76d.png

Escape Plan

The trophy A Clean Escape is earned by completing the game with less than 20 deaths and has a rarity of 1.88% on PSNP (and .4% on PSN)

Edited by QuentinCle95

I'm pretty bad at completing games. But if it qualifies, then RDR 100% Redeemed would be my rarest/most precious achievement. I want to get Platinum for this game if time and luck allows. But Since RDR 2 coming on PS4 I doubt that. Someday... Maybe...

33La0ade7.png