Childhood Games

Titanomachy_75

I would really enjoy a retro review over the Goonies. I couldn't view your most recent one that you posted earlier today, the URL wouldn't link

I'll get right on that, unless something distracts me in which case, it won't happen. He's the link again: [media=]
[/media]

If that doesn't work, I'll just private message you with the vid embedded.

Edit: Oh, the link embedded the vid. Sorry, OP, I wasn't intending to highjack your post.

Edited by siuilarun
  • Like 1

I'll get right on that, unless something distracts me in which case, it won't happen. He's the link again: [media=]

[/media]

If that doesn't work, I'll just private message you with the vid embedded.

Edit: Oh, the link embedded the vid. Sorry, OP, I wasn't intending to highjack your post.

Ha! Awesome. I am pretty sure they named the Octopus Pussy as a reference to the James Bond movie "Octopussy"

I would really enjoy a retro review over the Goonies. I couldn't view your most recent one that you posted earlier today, the URL wouldn't link

I was off today, so Ka-Blam!

[media=]

[/media]

edit: Put into a spoiler box as a courtesy to those not interested.

Edited by siuilarun

Really...topping Spider-man for the PSOne...Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for the PS2...or the latest Batman games for the PS3?

I never played Spider-man or Incredible Hulk, but I didn't know the Batman games were from the films. That's awesome! I kind of want to buy them now, I always thought they were just Batman games , like an Infamous kind of thing

I never played Spider-man or Incredible Hulk, but I didn't know the Batman games were from the films. That's awesome! I kind of want to buy them now, I always thought they were just Batman games , like an Infamous kind of thing

They aren't from the films, just the Batman universe.

• Like 1

Did anyone else play the childhood game 'close your eyes and let uncle touch you with a cucumber'?

No?

Kidding aside...anyone know of these NES obscure adventure games? Mad props to those who have played these gems...probably means you are over 30 years old although I think they can be found on the Wii Virtual Console.

Faxanadu

200px-Faxanadu_NES_US_box.jpg

Deadly Towers

250px-Deadly_Towers_NES_box.jpg

• Like 2

I can't forget Mortal Kombat (probably my earliest memory of ever playing any game, 6 or younger), Pacman, Dig-Dug, Double Dragon, Contra, Tekken, Metal Slug, and Street Fighter.

I also have to remember playing those SuperJoy controllers with 1000+ old school games xD

PC: Wolfenstien 3d, WarCraft: Orcs and Humans, WarCraft II, Hugo's House of Horrors 1 and 2 (not so much Hugo3d), Doom, One Must Fall 2097.

NES: Fester's Quest, Super Mario Bros/duck hunt, Mario 2, Bible Adventures (I was raised Pentecostal)

SNES: Too many classics to remember as the SNES was my patron saint, but Final Fantasy II and III (IV and VI j), Super Mario Kart, and of course Super Mario World hold distinction.

N64: I was exiting my childhood at this point and entering into teen years but special shout out to Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, BattleTanx, WWF No Mercy, and Tetrisphere.

super-metroid-1_zpsc7d44734.jpg

The masterpiece that hooked me into truly becoming a gamer. Sure I played other games before Super Metroid and enjoyed them, but this is the first game to blow my 5 year old mind . Super Metroid alone could beat anything that the Sega Geneshit barfed up.

• Like 2