The Easiest Rugby League Live List.

This is by far the easiest list Rugby League Live has ever had. Nothing online, no levelling or playing 10 seasons. The hardest thing to my eye would be going from a rookie player to captain. 

Under 20 hours for the Platinum easy. 

What does everyone else think of this list? I don't like it personally, I'd like a bit more depth. 

I'm just glad there isn't another bloody trophy for getting gold on drills.

Looks like they've mixed the best trophies of 1&2 then added some new ones. I like that there's more trophies for scoring and defence rather than playing X amounts of games or offloads. Definitely nothing hard though.

• Like 1

I always wanted to play a rugby game, but after Rugby World Cup 2015 on PS4 I don't ever want to touch one. :lol:

It was practically impossible for me to win any game on Hard, still to this day I don't understand how anyone could rate that game's platinum as easy. 

Is this any better?

2 hours ago, harsly said:

I always wanted to play a rugby game, but after Rugby World Cup 2015 on PS4 I don't ever want to touch one. :lol:

It was practically impossible for me to win any game on Hard, still to this day I don't understand how anyone could rate that game's platinum as easy. 

Is this any better?

Rugby is a different sport, this is League.

2 hours ago, harsly said:

Oh, I didn't know the differences were so distinctive.

They are very different, worlds apart really.  Rugby League has always been much more fun to play as a game also & better made as well. 

On 12/07/2017 at 8:04 AM, VamosRafaPatsLFC said:

I will probably pick this one up. Gave RLL3 a miss. Easy looking trophy list is a nice bonus. Hope we get more gameplay ahead of the release though.

They actually dropped some gameplay about a day ago if you haven't seen that yet. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, CallanGWProx said:

Does anyone know how to get state of origin trophy. 

From the trophy guide on here:

Make sure during character creation (or at the end of a season when you can change your nationality/affiliation) you select NSW or Queensland as your state of origin.

Next, simulate many seasons to get your rating up. After a season or two, the AI will stop allocating skill points for you. When this happened, I started doing it manually to improve rating. You'll want to invest heavily in skills related to your position - for example, I chose a five-eighth, and invested entirely in the first four kicking skills. I also used the related perk to make purchasing these upgrades cheaper.

This trophy should take between 8 and 10 seasons to pop, and will do so automatically after you have participated in a game representing your state.

"DaikichiKawachi said:  I don't care if it's easy, is it any good? I'm so starved for rugby games that I'll even take it just being decent. Every single one released on the PS4 so far has been different shades of rubbish."

I get you. I too am still waiting for a great rugby game.

That said, I quite enjoyed RLL4. It's rather fast paced and controls felt all right to me. Collision detection is sometimes a tad iffy, making some easy trophies a little bit harder to get than it should have been, though, ("In the corner", a very simple trophy, was a bitch for me, for example) and I'm feeling more at ease with the local championship career mode than playing international games against subpar teams.

And a little off topic, but have you given Rugby Challenge 3 a try? (pun not intended) It's not that bad a game, you can even play sevens, and I still go back to it on occasions. Graphics and AI not that great, though.

TL;DR: yeah, decent, verging on good(ish).

Edited by KennethMcCormick
forgot to add quote :)

1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

I get you. I too am still waiting for a great rugby game.

That said, I quite enjoyed RLL4. It's rather fast paced and controls felt all right to me. Collision detection is sometimes a tad iffy, making some easy trophies a little bit harder to get than it should have been, though, ("In the corner", a very simple trophy, was a bitch for me, for example) and I'm feeling more at ease with the local championship career mode than playing international games against subpar teams.

And a little off topic, but have you given Rugby Challenge 3 a try? (pun not intended) It's not that bad a game, you can even play sevens, and I still go back to it on occasions. Graphics and AI not that great, though.

TL;DR: yeah, decent, verging on good(ish).

Thanks for the input. It sounds promising.

I haven't tried RC3. I read reviews about the AI and it put me off. I don't like playing multiplayer so it's very important to me that the AI plays like a real team would. I don't want to be able to do certain things in certain situations that the AI will never be able to stop and that's the problem over and over again with rugby games. It seems like all the focus is on licenses for teams and competitions and no one is worried about the actual gameplay.

I would prefer a Union game but will take a League game if it plays truer to the real sport.