New patch

OniWalker

1 hour ago, closertim said:

Damn it. I knew I should've done the glitch at a earlier date.  

Dude I made the same mistake. Are you interested in trying to get a team together to get the HoE difficulty trophy? I thought I'd wait till i levelled my perk up a bit further before doing the Suicidal and HoE difficulty trophies. Suicidal should still be fairly doable on a 4 wave game with random good players but would be keen to get a team together to attempt HoE legit. I'm currently level 18 on SWAT but will work on getting up to 25 over the next few days and this weekend

Edited by TarikSharif
  • Like 1

Me and a buddy have been playing this since it became free. We were gonna try and do it legit. But we've become so bored of the repetition we said screw it and glitched for it. We're so close t finishing it we don't wanna stop. But around level 18 it stopped being fun...but like I said, we've just kept on going cuz we're so close

4 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

In still have to get my guy from level 20 to 25, this is going to sick without the xp exploit 

Not really. You get XP based on damage, not kills. All you got to do is blind fire into Zeds. Whether you kill them or not, once they die you get XP.

1 minute ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Disappointed they didn't put more into this. They could've charged a few $$$ and added a new boss, new weapons and more than one trophy. Maybe a couple of carnival themed maps. I would've payed for that.

I would've loved a new boss. That's my biggest gripe with the game. Why only have 2 bosses in a hoard type game? So much wasted potential. They added a couple of weapons for some classes, and there 1 new map....that counts right? :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

Is it still not possible to complete Hell on Earth Solo?

It is possible but not with the glitches that were available on Burning Paris and Outpost

It shits me that they added another DLC trophy. I deleted the game already... That's another 20GB I need to dl again -_-

24 minutes ago, Nitro said:

It is possible but not with the glitches that were available on Burning Paris and Outpost

Oh then I misunderstood, I thought it had to be done online even without the glitch. In that case I'll try and get it solo, just did some reading and it's possible to solo and the posts I read say Berserker is the best class for HoE solo, along with the medic in second place.

I picked Demo so I guess I will try out the Berserker!

18 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

Oh then I misunderstood, I thought it had to be done online even without the glitch. In that case I'll try and get it solo, just did some reading and it's possible to solo and the posts I read say Berserker is the best class for HoE solo, along with the medic in second place.

I picked Demo so I guess I will try out the Berserker!

I would recommend going online and just seeing if there are any glitches people are still exploiting.

Just now, Nitro said:

I would recommend going online and just seeing if there are any glitches people are still exploiting.

Would rather do it legit if possible, I just don't like relying on other people for trophies like this. Since you need to get to level 25 anyway, soloing HoE with a level 25 Berserker / Medic should be doable.

21 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

Would rather do it legit if possible, I just don't like relying on other people for trophies like this. Since you need to get to level 25 anyway, soloing HoE with a level 25 Berserker / Medic should be doable.

Good luck. When I was on my way to platting this game, even I had trouble on HoE when I was lv 25.

Has anyone tried doing the Quick on the Trigger trophy in Survival VS where the one controlling the boss can just quit the game to get the trophy with the last update?

I already read the changelog and didn't see anything about it, just thinking that they might've fixed it without adding it to the changelog.

Glad I got the plat wrapped up before this. HoE is pretty damn rough on it's own.

Sucks I have to redownload for just one trophy, wasn't aware new content was so close to coming out (don't pay attention to the game's news). Oh well, will be a nice change of pace from Rocket League.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, McDermottx94 said:

RIP to anyone that was looking to platinum this without difficulty. HoE is legit insane without the glitch unless you've got very competent players.

I lucked out and got in a decent group and did it on the prison level after getting kicked from my own game by a group of 3 people who joined my game while I was fighting the boss using the outpost glitch. I mean WTF? I know it was taking me a while to kill the boss solo but crap on a stick those people couldn't even finish the match since they joined while I was fighting the boss. Venting over....

Anyway, on the prison map there is a guard tower in the courtyard with a gate in front of it that you can herd the mobs through and you don't have to worry about getting ganked from behind. The setup was 6 players, 2 zerkers (one would probably do) to melee any mobs that go close. 2 people healed the zerkers although generally it was only needed when a fire guy got through. The other two people basically did look out and shot things as they came into sight because they could go up on the tower and see the mobs coming from a while back. Ended up having to try it twice because the first time it was like the boss glitched and self healed instantly a couple of times rather than take the time to do it after he ran for a bit.

Since this doesn't sound like a glitch and just good use of terrain I doubt they "fixed" this place, but if they did, good luck.

• Like 1