FOB Missions Won't Work

I'm literally playing this game right now and the FOB missions are available to me. Maybe there is still something the game expects you to do before you access them for real? I had to do a "training" mission on my own FOB first before I was able to get the option to infiltrate someone else's.

• Like 1

Are you on ps3?...haven't tried infiltrating anyone but have done the event ones...pretty fun...right now it's a skulls infiltration...haven't played it yet...the game gets updated regularly...I wonder if they got rid of pvp due to all the hackers...I'll check it out when I get home...work now...

Edited by xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx

3 minutes ago, xL1ghT_By_D3s1gNx said:

Are you on ps3?...haven't tried infiltrating anyone but have done the event ones...pretty fun...right now it's a skulls infiltration...haven't played it yet...the game gets updated regularly...I wonder if they got rid of pvp due to all the hackers...

I'm playing the PS3 version and this thread is posted in the PS3 section, so the assumption is it is regarding that version of the game. The FOB missions are still available to me as well as the Skulls Infiltration event that's on right now.

3 hours ago, Trugo314 said:

I've completed the FOB tutorial and everything but I can't infiltrate anyone. The equal grade tab doesn't show anything. The only tab that does is the security challenge tab. I can play MGO just fine though

Plat'd the PS4 version not too long ago, and this happened to me. 

It's not a glitch or anything, I just came back and left it on the tab in the FOB screen and eventually some choices popped up. 

Probably needs a hot minute to load, just like everything else when you're connected online in the game. -cough, loading screens- 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

On 7/14/2017 at 3:18 PM, Trugo314 said:

I've completed the FOB tutorial and everything but I can't infiltrate anyone. The equal grade tab doesn't show anything. The only tab that does is the security challenge tab. I can play MGO just fine though

Although this is an "OLD" thread. Just for those who are playing it now and wondering about the FOB errors or anything related to online.

I found out by checking, You must MANUALLY download the following.  EDIT Aug 2018

FIRST DOWNLOAD

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Data Update Ver 1.10

Description

This is additional game data which is required to play the online FOB mode after the latest update to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

SECOND DOWNLOAD

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - MGO Game Data Ver 1.10

Description

This is additional game data which is required to play Metal Gear Online after the latest update to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

y3aQM7p.jpg

Edited by snacklepuss
Pic ~ Info is missing
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

are the online trophies still obtainable on ps3 version???

when I search for the game on this site and selected ps3 version to see who's the last one get an online trophy, it give me the people playing ps4 version !!

update: the site is working perfectly now...

I don't see any problems

Edited by II--KAMAL--II