ahmedelebiary

Game of Thrones S7 Discussion *SPOILERS*

400 posts in this topic

The meeting of Jon and Dany was excellent. I loved the comedy when Missandei was announcing all of Daenerys titles, and then Ser Davos was like oh and here is Jon Snow¬†ūüėÄ. As Melisandre said, ice and fire have been brought together, and I'm excited to see how their relationship unfolds throughout this season into the final season. We know what Dany and Jon are capable of, but they don't know that of each other just yet. We know the dragon has three heads, and I'm certain Jon is one of them.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MMDE said:

 

Yeah, so I remembered it a bit wrong, and it's his dad that dad is her sibling. Yeah, so there's that. I wonder how that will play out eventually. 

 

Actually, she named one of her dragons after Jon's father. :P 

Hum... Does that means that Jon could fly Rhaegon(the white Dragon?)? that would be cool. ūü§Ē
Hey the dragon has 3 heads, she need 2 more riders :D

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

 

 

Who is whose aunt? 

I don't like family trees lol.

 

I still don't get Jon Snow though. Shouldn't he have Dany's ability to be ok in fire if he actually is of her bloodline? That would come in handy. 

 

-------------------

Honestly though Dany's not looking good in the strategy department. It seems like the universe is literally just bending her over at every single point because her plans all seem to be foiled at random points. Yara's fleet being destroyed and her Dorne allies being captured, House Tyrell being obliterated and their money captured, Grey Worm taking a worthless place while the fleet is being destroyed...again. It literally seems like Dany is losing everywhere.

Dany is Jon's aunt. Dany's brother is Rhaegar Targaryen, Jon's father, Jon's mom is Liana Stark.

My husband gets confused with the name's and family trees too, he says he wants the characters to wear name tags sometimes lmaoūüėā

Edited by BG_painter
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Dany is Jon's aunt. Dany's brother is Rhaegar Targaryen, Jon's father, Jon's mom is Liana Stark.

My husband gets confused with the name's and family trees too, he says he wants the characters to wear name tags sometimes lmaoūüėā

 

I see. Well shit I don't listen to my bat shit crazy aunt Jon definitely shouldn't listen to his lmfao.

I agree with your husband. He makes one suggestion and he's proved a better adviser than everyone in the show. :P 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know there's a lot about this universe I don't know. Which gods are actually real, where the magic Melisandre conjures comes from, the shit we've seen regarding The Hound seeing things in the flame from the guy who's back from the dead, etc. Wish the "magic/supernatural" side of the show was explored a bit more. 

 

 

I wish it was too.  I remember when I first started watching the show and started seeing that "crazy" shit with Melisandre I was like, "Wait magic exists in this world?" and I was in denial for the longest time...

 

7 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Olenna Tyrell is OG, that's all :P 

 

That scene tore me up a bit.  I really like Olenna (although I think her parts in the book were much smaller).

 

Wow.  I was on edge in the beginning with Dany and Jon, and I am happy he didn't just "bend the knee" and held his ground.  Dany was really pissing me the hell off because (albeit she is a queen) she is acting too high and mighty.  She acts like she is i2k (impossible to kill), but she isn't.  At least Tyrion talked her into giving Jon the dragonglass.  

I'm a little confused about Jorah:  the way Jorah was cured was cutting off the entire top layer of the infection and rubbing, for lack of a better term, salve on the exposed flesh?

 

And I get Bran is the Three-Eyed Raven now, however, he was acting so creepy.  He had more personality with Meera.  Is he slowly losing his "humanity" because he is the Three-Eyed Raven?   

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MooseSketts said:

I wish it was too.  I remember when I first started watching the show and started seeing that "crazy" shit with Melisandre I was like, "Wait magic exists in this world?" and I was in denial for the longest time...

 

Wow.  I was on edge in the beginning with Dany and Jon, and I am happy he didn't just "bend the knee" and held his ground.  Dany was really pissing me the hell off because (albeit she is a queen) she is acting too high and mighty.  She acts like she is i2k (impossible to kill), but she isn't.  At least Tyrion talked her into giving Jon the dragonglass.  

 

I'm honestly a little biased in this department as I prefer magic over steel if the universe allows it. It's one of the main problems I had with LotR. The more "magic" we see in Thrones with mention of gods it irritates me to no end that we get no in depth detail. FFS even with Bran and his connection to the 3 eyed raven we don't get much. We got a guy attached to a damn tree. :rolleyes: That's why I prefer Dragonlance over LotR and GoT. (Even though Dragonlance has no adult content...but then again I suppose LotR doesn't either)

 

3 Eyed Raven...3 Dragons...any other sets of 3? :hmm: 

 

The problem with Dany is...her dragons aren't always near her and it would be easy to requiescat in pace her ass. (assassin's creed reference...) But she's too central to the story now so she has immunity pretty much. Unless towards the end she doesn't live and her arrogance is what causes her downfall. 

^I feel like killing off Dany would see a sharp decline in ratings though. There would be extreme backlash I think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

3 Eyed Raven...3 Dragons...any other sets of 3? :hmm: 

 

The problem with Dany is...her dragons aren't always near her and it would be easy to requiescat in pace her ass. (assassin's creed reference...) But she's too central to the story now so she has immunity pretty much. Unless towards the end she doesn't live and her arrogance is what causes her downfall. 

^I feel like killing off Dany would see a sharp decline in ratings though. There would be extreme backlash I think.

 

3 Starks left?  Or are we still counting Jon as a Stark (I mean I know he is, I guess, part Stark)?  lol

Yeah I got the reference to AC.  I played the games lol.  The thing with Dany's dragons is they are her symbolic source of power.  The reason I say that is because in a previous season when they were locked away it symbolized her decline/loss in power (because if I recall correctly when her dragons were locked away there were problems with the slave nations she was dealing with shortly after or something like that).  Now, all three dragons are out so it shows she has immense power; however, she is unsure how to control it all.  Because her dragons (power) are spread too "far" rather than kept "close" she is spreading herself too thin and causing herself to make mistakes which could lead to her downfall.  She has -  or had - many powerful allies and so far she has lost a LOT of them.  (Hope what I said makes sense)

Edited by MooseSketts
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see Olenna go, she and Tywin brought some class to the sometimes not-at-all-classy show. At least she got in some awesome last words though. Somehow I doubt Jamie will be able to convince Cersei that he didn't kill Joffrey though. And she'd still have it in for him anyway, just for killing Tywin and for not bowing to her superiority. 

 

I guess Dany is going to take her dragons to go fry Euron's ass. I wonder if he'll manage to take one of them down, I kind of predict her losing one or all at some point before all is said and done. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

 

I see. Well shit I don't listen to my bat shit crazy aunt Jon definitely shouldn't listen to his lmfao.

I agree with your husband. He makes one suggestion and he's proved a better adviser than everyone in the show. :P 

 

Vault-boy12.jpg

1 hour ago, MooseSketts said:

 

I wish it was too.  I remember when I first started watching the show and started seeing that "crazy" shit with Melisandre I was like, "Wait magic exists in this world?" and I was in denial for the longest time...

 

 

That scene tore me up a bit.  I really like Olenna (although I think her parts in the book were much smaller).

 

Wow.  I was on edge in the beginning with Dany and Jon, and I am happy he didn't just "bend the knee" and held his ground.  Dany was really pissing me the hell off because (albeit she is a queen) she is acting too high and mighty.  She acts like she is i2k (impossible to kill), but she isn't.  At least Tyrion talked her into giving Jon the dragonglass.  

I'm a little confused about Jorah:  the way Jorah was cured was cutting off the entire top layer of the infection and rubbing, for lack of a better term, salve on the exposed flesh?

 

And I get Bran is the Three-Eyed Raven now, however, he was acting so creepy.  He had more personality with Meera.  Is he slowly losing his "humanity" because he is the Three-Eyed Raven?   

I think he is literaly the 3 eyed raven now. Like the old dude stayed in his mind and took over and the night king only killed his old body. I really think he "merged" with Bran's personality... something like 50%/50%. Real creepy. ūüė•

Edited by BG_painter
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

3 Starks left?  Or are we still counting Jon as a Stark (I mean I know he is, I guess, part Stark)?  lol

Yeah I got the reference to AC.  I played the games lol.  The thing with Dany's dragons is they are her symbolic source of power.  The reason I say that is because in a previous season when they were locked away it symbolized her decline/loss in power (because if I recall correctly when her dragons were locked away there were problems with the slave nations she was dealing with shortly after or something like that).  Now, all three dragons are out so it shows she has immense power; however, she is unsure how to control it all.  Because her dragons (power) are spread too "far" rather than kept "close" she is spreading herself too thin and causing herself to make mistakes which could lead to her downfall.  She has -  or had - many powerful allies and so far she has lost a LOT of them.  (Hope what I said makes sense)

 

Stark at heart?¬†ūüėā

 

Some people might not get the reference though. :P 

I think I understand what you mean. So long as her dragons are out, she is top dog. People will follow her through fear of any punishment through the dragons. Her dragons are going to be the thing that really sways people. The Unsullied and Dothraki that follow her are just another army that can bleed.

When her dragons are away, however, what is she? Nothing. Not a fighter, not a great diplomat, not much of anything. Sure the Unsullied might follow her out of respect if the dragons are gone, but she's not an effective leader. She was treated like shit by other Dothraki until she pulled her impervious to fire trick. That won't get you far on the battlefield though.

 

As for controlling it. I don't see her full on bringing the dragons under her control. They might listen to her but when push comes to shove I feel like they'd just eat her lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MooseSketts said:

 

3 Starks left?  Or are we still counting Jon as a Stark (I mean I know he is, I guess, part Stark)?  lol

Yeah I got the reference to AC.  I played the games lol.  The thing with Dany's dragons is they are her symbolic source of power.  The reason I say that is because in a previous season when they were locked away it symbolized her decline/loss in power (because if I recall correctly when her dragons were locked away there were problems with the slave nations she was dealing with shortly after or something like that).  Now, all three dragons are out so it shows she has immense power; however, she is unsure how to control it all.  Because her dragons (power) are spread too "far" rather than kept "close" she is spreading herself too thin and causing herself to make mistakes which could lead to her downfall.  She has -  or had - many powerful allies and so far she has lost a LOT of them.  (Hope what I said makes sense)

 

Yes, we do count Jon, because he's very much Stark, so there is 4. :) 

18 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I think I understand what you mean. So long as her dragons are out, she is top dog. People will follow her through fear of any punishment through the dragons. Her dragons are going to be the thing that really sways people. The Unsullied and Dothraki that follow her are just another army that can bleed.

When her dragons are away, however, what is she? Nothing. Not a fighter, not a great diplomat, not much of anything. Sure the Unsullied might follow her out of respect if the dragons are gone, but she's not an effective leader. She was treated like shit by other Dothraki until she pulled her impervious to fire trick. That won't get you far on the battlefield though.

 

As for controlling it. I don't see her full on bringing the dragons under her control. They might listen to her but when push comes to shove I feel like they'd just eat her lol.

 

And yeah, she got no control over the dragons, at least not the big one of them, and Cersei is already preparing a way to kill them. :P 

Edited by MMDE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

And yeah, she got no control over the dragons, at least not the big one of them, and Cersei is already preparing a way to kill them. :P 

 

I got a huge sense of bullshit from that ballista. Gonna be on par with Bard taking out Smaug I can tell you that. <_< 

Cersei has a better chance of letting The Mountain, jump off an actual mountain, landing on one of the dragons, and crushing its damn skull. :angry: 

 

I've also been thinking...does anyone else get the feeling that it's not all that plausible for Jon to mine the amount of dragonglass it would probably take to arm the entire North against the army of the dead? I wonder if he could somehow melt it down and mix a little of it with steel to mass produce weapons. :hmm: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BG_painter said:

I think he is literaly the 3 eyed raven now. Like the old dude stayed in his mind and took over and the night king only killed his old body. I really think he "merged" with Bran's personality... something like 50%/50%. Real creepy. 1f625.png

 

Oh I didn't think of that.  It's so hard anymore to watch this show because there is so much stuff I have forgotten from previous seasons that pertain to what's happening now.  

 

12 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I got a huge sense of bullshit from that ballista. Gonna be on par with Bard taking out Smaug I can tell you that. <_< 

Cersei has a better chance of letting The Mountain, jump off an actual mountain, landing on one of the dragons, and crushing its damn skull. :angry: 

 

I've also been thinking...does anyone else get the feeling that it's not all that plausible for Jon to mine the amount of dragonglass it would probably take to arm the entire North against the army of the dead? I wonder if he could somehow melt it down and mix a little of it with steel to mass produce weapons. :hmm: 

 

I don't recall too much of Bard shooting down Smaug other than him aiming of his kid's shoulder.  I feel that Qyburn is very intelligent and he will find a way with the ballista to at least wound Dany's dragons out of the sky.  Of course, using The Mountain could work too lol

Yes, I wondered about Jon mining the glass for the North.  My first quandary was how was he going to get it to the North on such a tiny boat?  And secondly how much dragonglass is needed?  Like you said - can he mix it with steel to mass produce it?  How much does he need?  A pixel amount of a good hunk?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

I don't recall too much of Bard shooting down Smaug other than him aiming of his kid's shoulder.  I feel that Qyburn is very intelligent and he will find a way with the ballista to at least wound Dany's dragons out of the sky.  Of course, using The Mountain could work too lol

Yes, I wondered about Jon mining the glass for the North.  My first quandary was how was he going to get it to the North on such a tiny boat?  And secondly how much dragonglass is needed?  Like you said - can he mix it with steel to mass produce it?  How much does he need?  A pixel amount of a good hunk?

 

Yeah he's going to have to figure out that the dragon will need to be very very close for that thing to work. (It's the sort of genius you wouldn't expect from these people. ūüėā) You're not sniping any of them out of the sky. Especially from 100+ feet away. Not unless he makes 100's, or 1000's, of them to increase the odds of hitting.

I see him attaching rope to it though to potentially ground the dragon if it connects. (but then again I think the other dragons would just burn the rope.)

 

It's not well described tbh. If the weapon has to be pure dragonglass then Jon is screwed. It would take way too long to arm the North before they were attacked. If it takes just a sliver of dragonglass and it can be mixed then I think they'll be ok.

^This is all predicated on Jon having to actually mine the dragonglass. I get the feeling they are going to find a massive cache of weapons already made from it. <_< 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 10:18 PM, BG_painter said:

@MooseSketts @HaSoOoN-MHD @MosesRockefeller  @Avatar_Of_Battle @ahmedelebiary @StarFang7 @willmill97 @Deadborne  @Yeba  (did i forget any1? :D )

thoughts, thoughts and more thoughts on the new episode? It delivered!! can't wait for the next week!

the tone of voice of Bran Stark was a little creepy to me...he was talking like the 3 eyed raven O.o.... can it be he is not himself anymore??

1f914.png

And the scenes with Ellaria and Lady Olleana.... 1f631.png1f631.png1f631.png

I am going to watch again the re-run in 1h hhehehe 1f601.png

 


Hey! Thanks for re-inviting me into the discussion! It's quite humbling!

Sad to see Diane Briggs leave the cast. She'll be missed so thoroughly! A few things did jump out to me this episode. In no particular order:
1) Is any one getting the sense that there may be an informant in Dany's camp? First with the pin-point strike of Yara's fleet, and now with the predicted attack on Casterly Rock?
2) I'm sad that ever since Tyrion became Hand of the Queen every plan he's made ended in failure. It looks bad on the poor guy.
3) Littlefinger tells Sansa she needs to "see everything and predict everything at every moment." - Knock, knock on the gate - Oh hey, who's there? The guy who can see everything and predict everything at every moment!
4) Varys telling Melissandre that "once a commoner tastes power it's like a lion who's tasted man" is kind of frightening. This gives me the sense that Varys won't give up power. Could Daenerys losing make him change sides?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Deadborne said:


Hey! Thanks for re-inviting me into the discussion! It's quite humbling!

Sad to see Diane Briggs leave the cast. She'll be missed so thoroughly! A few things did jump out to me this episode. In no particular order:
1) Is any one getting the sense that there may be an informant in Dany's camp? First with the pin-point strike of Yara's fleet, and now with the predicted attack on Casterly Rock?
2) I'm sad that ever since Tyrion became Hand of the Queen every plan he's made ended in failure. It looks bad on the poor guy.
3) Littlefinger tells Sansa she needs to "see everything and predict everything at every moment." - Knock, knock on the gate - Oh hey, who's there? The guy who can see everything and predict everything at every moment!
4) Varys telling Melissandre that "once a commoner tastes power it's like a lion who's tasted man" is kind of frightening. This gives me the sense that Varys won't give up power. Could Daenerys losing make him change sides?

 

1. I had thought about the informant beforehand being The Spider.  Even though he swears his allegiance to her I think he still talks to people about Dany so she will fail.  It would make complete sense if that was the case in terms of Yara's fleet (because as it stands now and as mentioned before it was WAY too coincidental).

3. Littlefinger (and his stroke mouth) was spewing "poison" into her head.  Every time he talks to her I feel he is trying ever so slightly to worm his way into her head so she overthrows Jon.  But yeah that was pretty funny (another coincidence lol)

4.  (Going along with 1) I think The Spider will be on the side of whoever will keep him alive.  Wasn't he on the Lannister side until Tyrion killed Tywin?  If The Spider stayed at King's Landing he would have been killed by Cersei.  Until Dany loses her power completely he will more than likely stay with her since she is (or was) the strongest with the dragons, Dothraki, etc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deadborne said:

1) Is any one getting the sense that there may be an informant in Dany's camp? First with the pin-point strike of Yara's fleet, and now with the predicted attack on Casterly Rock?

I hope this is the case cause Euron always being in the right place at the right time needs a real explanation instead of "oh hes the best captain of the seven seas" or whatnot.

 

 

My thoughts on the episode is that can Bran just die already please? I hate that actor so much and Bran's character is so boring. His scene with Sansa made no sense to me, he should have so much things to say and instead he just reminds Sansa of Ramsey and acts like an edgy little shit. And I'm sure he's gonna be an important character and won't die at all nooo.

I remember reading some theories that he will become a time traveler of some sort and he was the Brand the Builder that built the Wall and also he drove the Mad King crazy. I hope none of this is true though.

Also if Dany starts using her dragons I wonder if Euron has that dragon horn thing he found during his journeys cause I don't remember the show ever mentioning it and that would just straight up destroy Dany.

Edited by Yeba
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deadborne said:


1) Is any one getting the sense that there may be an informant in Dany's camp? First with the pin-point strike of Yara's fleet, and now with the predicted attack on Casterly Rock?
 

guys what if it was Missandei ? remember her suspicious conversation with Ser Davos and her reaction when she heard that Grey Worm was heading to Casterly Rock ? maybe she was worried about him ? hmm it`s a long shot but still possible.. :hmm: however there is very little to no reason for why she would betray Dany..

Edited by ahmedelebiary
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought about there being an informant in Dany's camp, but didn't want to say anything because I figured I'd just get shot down lol.

Tbh I think it's just a case of the writers not really handling the shortened episode count well and moving things along too fast. Especially since Euron said he'd find Cersei a gift.

 

If I were going to go in depth about my thoughts?

Varys seems too easy to be the informant, if there is one. I'd be a bit disappointed at this dull move.

I can't see Missandei betraying Dany either.

Tyrion would stick out most despite all of his hatred. His plans handed Cersei everything. She got her revenge on Ellaria, destroyed probably an entire fleet, saved a part of her army by moving them, and crippled House Tyrell. The piece of info that would absolutely cement this theory for me? Cersei finding out that Dragonglass is the material that will defeat the Night King. Tyrion believes Jon as far as I'm concerned. He just won't act like it because Dany will become disenchanted with him.

Melisandre, to me, is the wild card of the bunch. She's too "mysterious" for anyone to really know, or guess, what she knows/doesn't know. She could fill this spot too I guess.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I thought about there being an informant in Dany's camp, but didn't want to say anything because I figured I'd just get shot down lol.

 

I would hope out of respect for everyone's opinion in the discussion yours or anyone's theory/ies wouldn't get shot down (or if it did happen at least not rudely)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MooseSketts said:

I would hope out of respect for everyone's opinion in the discussion yours or anyone's theory/ies wouldn't get shot down (or if it did happen at least not rudely)

 

I'm not worried about being shot down rudely or shot down much at all, but I've debated on a lot of forums over the past decade and I try my hardest to not get into long drawn out debates here. Mainly if someone disagrees I'll immediately go to "agree to disagree" unless I'm bored or my point isn't crystal clear in my initial post.

 

Also, I feel like here, this thread, I've been overly critical of the season lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm not worried about being shot down rudely or shot down much at all, but I've debated on a lot of forums over the past decade and I try my hardest to not get into long drawn out debates here. Mainly if someone disagrees I'll immediately go to "agree to disagree" unless I'm bored or my point isn't crystal clear in my initial post.

 

Also, I feel like here, this thread, I've been overly critical of the season lol.

 

I generally don't debate anymore because if I do people yell at me that my opinion is the wrong one.
 

And I don't think you are being overly critical of this season.  I mean, might as well do it now because before we all know it the series will be over.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2017 at 9:30 PM, MMDE said:

 

There's a popular fan theory or whatever that Jon and Dany are siblings. :P Do notice how she even says she can't really remember her early past, and doesn't know exactly what happened. ;) There's been other hints about this, but will it be clearly known? idk

That theory is utter nonsense and proposes that Dany is half Stark and that Ned somehow managed to hide TWO babies. Just rubbish.

 

On 7/31/2017 at 9:52 PM, MMDE said:

 

I wonder though, who actually has more right to the iron throne Jon or Dany? And the winter has come, so eh, lots can happen from here.

Dany does, technically. The last Targaryen monarch was Aerys and she is his daughter where's Jon would be Rhaegar's son and second in line after her. But in general a male heir takes precedence over a female heir even if the female heir is of direct descent so Jon might just jump the curve so to speak and he'd be the first in line.

 

Addendum: while I thought the scene between Sansa and Bran was well done there was no reason for Bran to bring up that horrible wedding and Sansa's rape. Being the three eyed raven doesn't translate into social ineptitude; and since he knows everything maybe he should have told her about the fact that Littlefinger lead to her dad's head getting chopped off.

Edited by HaSoOoN-MHD
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MooseSketts said:

I generally don't debate anymore because if I do people yell at me that my opinion is the wrong one.
 

And I don't think you are being overly critical of this season.  I mean, might as well do it now because before we all know it the series will be over.

 

They can yell all they want.¬†ūüėā¬†I tell people that, generally, I'm not here to increase their comprehension skills. If a well typed post isn't enough, then typing the same thing a thousand different ways won't do it. It just gives the other side more to try and say "wrong, stupid, dumb as fuck, no" to. :P¬†

 

------------------------------------

 

I wonder how the dragons would fare in the north. :hmm: Would the cold make them sluggish?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Yeba said:

I hope this is the case cause Euron always being in the right place at the right time needs a real explanation instead of "oh hes the best captain of the seven seas" or whatnot.

 

 

My thoughts on the episode is that can Bran just die already please? I hate that actor so much and Bran's character is so boring. His scene with Sansa made no sense to me, he should have so much things to say and instead he just reminds Sansa of Ramsey and acts like an edgy little shit. And I'm sure he's gonna be an important character and won't die at all nooo.

I remember reading some theories that he will become a time traveler of some sort and he was the Brand the Builder that built the Wall and also he drove the Mad King crazy. I hope none of this is true though.

Also if Dany starts using her dragons I wonder if Euron has that dragon horn thing he found during his journeys cause I don't remember the show ever mentioning it and that would just straight up destroy Dany.

I have heard of this Bran's theory. it started after Bran influenced Hodor in the past. I dunno if  i agree or not, we'll have to eait and see ^_^
 

 

4 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

 

I generally don't debate anymore because if I do people yell at me that my opinion is the wrong one.
 

And I don't think you are being overly critical of this season.  I mean, might as well do it now because before we all know it the series will be over.

Me too!!! i don't understand why opinions are considered so offensive sometimes.... But about our topic, i do think that everybody is very friendly and we are having fun discussing it ^_^ Hey @Avatar_Of_Battle there's nothing wrong about being critical over the season :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.