(NA) PSN Totally Digital Sale. 4 weeks of deals.

angelgrievous

I grabbed BROOOOOOOOOFORCE!! I've been waiting for this one since I tried it on PC. Damn! I missed it when it was on PS Plus, but I knew it was going to be on sale eventually... I just thought it was going to be on July 4th, you know? Such an USA Independence Day game :P

17 hours ago, pyrotempestwing said:

Wow, and I literally just blew all my money on an external hard drive yesterday.

Not sure if you've set up your external hard drive yet, but if so, have you come across any complications? A friend of mine had a game erased while transferring it, but that was a little while ago now. I'm wondering if Sony has had many complaints.  I have one, but am hesitant to use it.

8 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Not sure if you've set up your external hard drive yet, but if so, have you come across any complications? A friend of mine had a game erased while transferring it, but that was a little while ago now. I'm wondering if Sony has had many complaints.  I have one, but am hesitant to use it.

I haven't recieved it yet, I ordered it off Amazon. Should be here sometime next week. We'll see what happens.

9 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Just got mine last week.  Transfer went fine for me.  I haven't had a whole lot of gaming time but I played one of the games I had transferred and had no issues.

16 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Just got mine last week.  Transfer went fine for me.  I haven't had a whole lot of gaming time but I played one of the games I had transferred and had no issues.

17 hours ago, pyrotempestwing said:

I haven't recieved it yet, I ordered it off Amazon. Should be here sometime next week. We'll see what happens.

Good to know, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed there were a few old school fighting games on sale:

Samurai Shodown VI

The King of Fighters 2000

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2

FU'UN Super Combo

Anyone have any opinions on them? I suck at fighting games so if any of them are not "noob" friendly I will have to skip them.