(NA) PSN Totally Digital Sale. 4 weeks of deals.

angelgrievous

Just now, JaM said:

might get Late Shift and The Escapist.

Pretty torn about Salt and Sanctuary and Cosmic Star Heroine. Pretty tempting price but I want to play both games in Vita :|

You should get Cosmic Star.  It's a great throwback with a unique battle system.  I think it's crossbuy but I'm not sure when the Vita version comes out.  I think they're working on the port now.

I'm not super stoked for this sale, but given that Artifex Mundi has been keeping up a pretty nice thread on the PS4 board, I would feel remiss if I didn't reward them by purchasing their game they've put on sale.

7 minutes ago, JaM said:

Pretty torn about Salt and Sanctuary and Cosmic Star Heroine. Pretty tempting price but I want to play both games in Vita :|

If you have any interest whatsoever in S&S, buy it. With the Vita version patched up, it plays well, and you get to play it again on PS4 (with separate trophy lists, no less). It's a really fun game.

Edited by starcrunch061

Excited to finally see Snake Pass going on sale. I think I'll also pick up Human Fall Flat and Klaus at those prices (maybe N++ and Cosmic Star Heroine as well).

For those that don't own them, Salt & Sanctuary and The Witness are must-buys in this sale. Styx: Master of Shadows is also one of the best stealth games ever made IMO, but it was free on PS+ a while back so there's a decent chance a lot of you already own it. The Talos Principle is a great first-person puzzle game in the vein of Portal, but since it's still almost $20 on sale it's a bit of a harder sell.

@JaM I don't know about CSH, but Salt and Sanctuary is cross-buy for PS4 and Vita-- they even have separate trophy lists so you have a good excuse to play through the game twice!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JaM said:

might get Late Shift and The Escapist.

S&S is cross buy with PS4, so you should get the Vita version for free. Stupid not to put the sale price for Vita.

Cosmic Star Heroine will come some time soon, developer last update was something about ram.

-----

Hopefully this is not the only sale for 4 weeks....not even half as good as Mid-Year Sale.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

You should get Cosmic Star.  It's a great throwback with a unique battle system.  I think it's crossbuy but I'm not sure when the Vita version comes out.  I think they're working on the port now.

I am 100% sure that I will play the game since I really liked it since I've seen it's trailer. But as mentioned, I want the game to play in Vita.

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

If you have any interest whatsoever in S&S, buy it. With the Vita version patched up, it plays well, and you get to play it again on PS4 (with separate trophy lists, no less). It's a really fun game.

9 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

@JaM I don't know about CSH, but Salt and Sanctuary is cross-buy for PS4 and Vita-- they even have separate trophy lists so you have a good excuse to play through the game twice!

8 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

S&S is cross buy with PS4, so you should get the Vita version for free. Stupid not to put the sale price for Vita.

nice to know that the issue with the Vita is now fixed and better, cross-buy... added in cart. Thanks for responses ^_^

there are games... i know one i plan to purchase but gotta see what they have for friday. will i be able to find things to spend for 20$ yes i will.

grim legends: the forsaken bride is likely to be purchased maybe even started soon.

Edited by kingdrake2

19 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

being a new Vita owner I am now allowed to complain at the lack of Vita games right?  Or are there Vita games?  I'm not sure how this works.

Go for it cause I'm pretty sad ):

I bought a couple cheap ones

Teslagrand (Crossbuy for PS4, PS3 AND Vita <3<3 )

Grim Legends: Forsaken Bride

and Late Shift

• Like 1

Tuesday sales!  Nice.  Quite a few .99 games, which I like.  Perhaps even Solitaire or Mahjong, or both, at those prices.  As many have said, Salt and Sanctuary has also been on my radar for a while, and I have a friend who doesn't bother with platinum trophies go ahead and pop it for this one, speaking highly of it along the way.

21 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

there are games... i know one i plan to purchase but gotta see what they have for friday.

Is there a Flash Sale coming? I guess I'll hold off until then, although I'm pretty pleased with the prices listed.

I'm a lot happier with this sale now. At first, I didn't realize that PS+ would have deeper discounts. They are quite a bit deeper on some of the games.

34 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Is there a Flash Sale coming? I guess I'll hold off until then, although I'm pretty pleased with the prices listed.

I'm a lot happier with this sale now. At first, I didn't realize that PS+ would have deeper discounts. They are quite a bit deeper on some of the games.

it could happen friday, if it doesn't pretty much guaranteed on the last week. should know by the afternoon by that time.

Edited by kingdrake2