The Evil Within 2 - "Survive" Gameplay Trailer

ziggypossum

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Nope thats it :D haha, im surprised i havent recieved the game yet, or my supplier, Prey i recieved around 10days before release, you can check timestamps on my trophies by ordering them by date :P so i think i am getting the game tomorrow, at the latest tuesday. 

New TV AD: 

Don't early release usually get it at least week before the actual release? That is strange....

2 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Don't early release usually get it at least week before the actual release? That is strange....

It depends actually really what game it is. and ofc the developer, prey is a bethesda game aswell so it is really strange with evil within , i think it has a little bit to do with how popular the game is, and evil within is more popular and a bigger audience than prey :( So but i think my friend gets it in tomorrow, and one day shipping to me, so i reckon ill get it on tuesday :) Im so exited.... cant wait, huge evil within fan here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

It depends actually really what game it is. and ofc the developer, prey is a bethesda game aswell so it is really strange with evil within , i think it has a little bit to do with how popular the game is, and evil within is more popular and a bigger audience than prey :( So but i think my friend gets it in tomorrow, and one day shipping to me, so i reckon ill get it on tuesday :) Im so exited.... cant wait, huge evil within fan here.

The trophy list should be up tomorrow then. My head is wrecked waiting for AKUMU lol I won't be able to start it anyway just want to see the trophies hahaha

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

The trophy list should be up tomorrow then. My head is wrecked waiting for AKUMU lol I won't be able to start it anyway just want to see the trophies hahaha

I am waiting the trophies for a long time too. I got platinum on first game , i love this game so much. But for the AKUMU , I am not sure that difficulty name will be same but there will be a difficulty which is players have limited save game like in Dead Space 2. I am so excited. But still NO TROPHY LIST!!

2 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

Such a beautiful cover, one of the best in recent history. I hope this'll play before the game and during the credits

When I first heard it I was like "that sounds really familiar" then I was like "oh shit it's Duran Duran", really unexpected artist for a game like this.

• Like 1