The Evil Within 2 - "Survive" Gameplay Trailer

ziggypossum

On 9/6/2017 at 9:54 AM, Hogie838 said:

While I LOVED the main game the DLC was terrible. I'm praying they don't bring back that thing with a light for a head that was in DLC ?

I really enjoyed the first two DLC, almost moreso than the main game.  The shift of focus to stealth was refreshing, and it covered some of the main plot's holes nicely.

I hated the first game at first, but after one playthrough that I begrudgingly finished and a second playthrough, and the DLC... I came around on it.  Probably one of my favorite games of this generation now.  Looking forward to The Evil Within 2 enough to preorder it. ??  If I can find time, I may give the first game one more spin for old times sake before I play TEW2.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dreakon13 said:

I really enjoyed the first two DLC, almost moreso than the main game.  The shift of focus to stealth was refreshing, and it covered some of the main plot's holes nicely.

I hated the first game at first, but after one playthrough that I begrudgingly finished and a second playthrough, and the DLC... I came around on it.  Probably one of my favorite games of this generation now.  Looking forward to The Evil Within 2 enough to preorder it. ??  If I can find time, I may give the first game one more spin for old times sake before I play TEW2.

Kidman's dlcs are really good, I hope she'll come back as a playable character in the second game.

I bought the first one recently along with all of the DLC and so far i'm having a blast. Once I found the option to remove the letterbox effect I enjoyed it even more. It's not a perfect game (still damn fun) but has some great potential which I hope is explored further in Evil Within 2.

I was gonna continue with my Uncharted platinums and start up Uncharted 4, but Evil Within has me hooked. I'm almost at the end of my first full playthrough and i'm already excited about trying nightmare and Akumu difficulties.

I'm aiming to finish it just as the second one comes out so i can go right into the sequel with little to no breaking.

On 9/21/2017 at 11:26 AM, Hogie838 said:

16 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

Can you tell me how you add videos like that? I can't seem to do it...

Just copy and paste the full link address instead of the short one, like you did a couple of posts above:)

Edited by ziggypossum
  • Like 1

On 30.9.2017 at 1:20 AM, Hogie838 said:

I’m dying to see the trophy (AKUMU) list. How long before does it usually show up, a week?

Same here, really excited for the trophy list. Akumu Mode in the first game was so much fun, i hope there will be something similar in this one.

• Like 2

I'm definitely going to get this. However, I need to replay the first one, because I don't remember much about it. All I can recall is that I wasn't overly impressed with it. Maybe replaying it will jog my memory. But because the trailer for the second one looks awesome, I think it worth another try.

So excited for this game, I'm avoiding all the videos because we're literally less than two weeks from the release date. 

I just hope the trophy list will be amazing, a Akumu/Kurayami mode hybrid is a wish of mine so anything in between is a welcome addition. Lastly let Jason knock on my home door on October 13 midnight, while I'll be busy playing this gem. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

It doesn't look like it lol Bethesda aren't giving anything away are they? ?

Nope thats it :D haha, im surprised i havent recieved the game yet, or my supplier, Prey i recieved around 10days before release, you can check timestamps on my trophies by ordering them by date :P so i think i am getting the game tomorrow, at the latest tuesday. 

New TV AD: