This is coming to PS Plus, any trophies to work towards?

YT-Switchblade

For the trophies where you have to get five gears in every challenge, be prepared to deal with bad driving controls and physics as well as tight turning for the wingsuit challenges. The boat and plane/helicopter challenges aren't too bad surprisingly. Otherwise just have fun blowing stuff up.

• Like 3

the wing suite challenges take practice.  however some of them are really easy especially after doing some of the harder ones.   The last couple wing suite challenges seem impossible at 1st but it is just practice.  The good thing about the long courses is that they are good edge of your seat fun so even though you have to play them 30 or 40 times possibly it doesn't get old and you notice yourself getting closer and closer so you know its not if you can complete it but when.  The wing suite challenges in the dlc on the other hand suck.  they are no fun and hard and different from the original game.  however with a little practice they are doable as well. 

Best tip I can give you is do not set a town to be reliberated before 100% on everything else, if you finish everything else and set a town to be deliberated and didn't reliberate it it will cause the game to glitch and the 100% trophy will not pop.

The servers for this game are down right awful. It tries to auto connect every time I open the map and it takes 1-2 mins and then fails every time. I pick play offline and then the next time I open the map or pause the game it happens again. It's ruining the game for me. I can't believe you can't shut that off.

Edited by Splathew