Anyone still have/play this?

Muff

Looking for someone to play this with, hopefully all the way to plat. I just never have the interest in this game anymore unless im playing with someone else on the game. Doesn't matter if you are an expert and are just gunna give me the plat pretty much, or if you know about as much as me and also want a partner, I'm just looking for someone to play this with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dark Souls is such an awsome game I got platinum for it not to long ago and i already on NG++++++ with a soul levle of 711, but now im working on the Demon's Souls plat and im already on NG++++ with a soul levle of 337

DocWong.png

Edited by DocWong

Getting other players helps, but the game is platable solo. I'm telling you from experience ;)

It also conveys a true sense of you against the game. It's quite enjoyable solo. Top 5 RPG of all time for me. I've logged 300 hrs and I actually wish it was even longer...

I'm starting a new run, hoping to actually beat the game. Just defeated the Capra Demon (That guy doesn't know how to play nice), and I'm scared about heading down to the Depths. There are very few summoners/summons, and no one's voting on messages. I'm SL 22 at the moment, if anyone wants to try joining forces. Add me at 'lordofthefries' and send me a message here or on PSN.

For those new to the series and may not know, there are a couple of guys on youtube that have a ton of great informative and detailed walkthroughs of the game. They also have some awesome challenge runs and vids on best weapons, armor, rings etc... Ive been playing this game for over a year now started on 360 and now on PS3 and I know quite a bit about it and still watch their vids because they are that good and entertaining. So, if you really want to know all you can about Dark Souls, check them out.

EpicNameBro

http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicNameBro/videos

Vageta311

http://www.youtube.com/user/vageta311/videos

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You should ABSOLUTELY play it, its an absolutely fantastic game, but I feel its only fair to mention, you will not be able to team up with specific friends or people. The game has no matchmaking or friend joining or anything like that. Its completely random who joins and when (to a point)

There is no way to join up with the same person over and over reliably.

... but I feel its only fair to mention, you will not be able to team up with specific friends or people. The game has no matchmaking or friend joining or anything like that. Its completely random who joins and when (to a point)

There is no way to join up with the same person over and over reliably.

Have you played the game? I've been able to play with the same people over and over again for some time. When the game was first released, it was an issue, but that issue has been taken care of for a long time now.  :huh:

Have you played the game? I've been able to play with the same people over and over again for some time. When the game was first released, it was an issue, but that issue has been taken care of for a long time now.  :huh:

Yeah, platted a while ago. I could never get on with the same people tho

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...