Trophy guide: Help needed

Gr4de_04

so im almost done with the trophy guide for let it die, all that's left is Champion of barbs and the guide can be posted. I worked on the guide together with someone else but neither him or me really have solid useful info on the jackals, so if anyone can provide some strategies or differences between the 3 jackals and what to watch out for it would be appreciated. Just make sure what you say is true and not something you just heard but wasn't able to verify as we'd all want a truthful guide of course. Thanks in advance ^^

• Like 1

Well am not a king of the game but from what I did as tests to see their movesets I say the weakest of them jackals is the yoyo girl then the guy with the gun and suit and lastly the one with the swords is the last one and hardest one to deal with as the attacks are fast the yoyo is easy to get away from and as long as you had the shroom that made you unkillable to do so is the best way to win the fight of them. also I think the best weapon to use on them is a fully upgraded fast blade weapon or something with bleed or a good lasting effect like a stunning one the zombie blade does.

Edited by KANERKB

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:18 PM, gamesfourever said:

so im almost done with the trophy guide for let it die, all that's left is Champion of barbs and the guide can be posted. I worked on the guide together with someone else but neither him or me really have solid useful info on the jackals, so if anyone can provide some strategies or differences between the 3 jackals and what to watch out for it would be appreciated. Just make sure what you say is true and not something you just heard but wasn't able to verify as we'd all want a truthful guide of course. Thanks in advance ^^

hey let me know when the guide is finished and ill test it out on my first run at this game and give u feed back on how well it helped me

5 hours ago, GRIM-REAPERx1984 said:

hey let me know when the guide is finished and ill test it out on my first run at this game and give u feed back on how well it helped me

Will do, fair warning though. this game is hard and long as u can probably tell by the insane trophy rarity

Most of the strategies revolve around abusing op shrooms or abusing frongus and the sabers attack that stuns them if you keep spamming it, but those strategies aren't as viable anymore since the spawn rates of those shrooms have been nerfed into the ground and the sabers stun attack doesn't seem like it works as well as it used to I am going to fight them again pretty soon in a more heads up fashion maybe I'll make a video for you to use. Jackal X (Sword) is the weakest in my opinion simply because his move set is identical to the machete you should have tons of experience fighting against it by then. Jackal Y (Blaster) is fairly simple as well I generally just rush him and get in his face to make him less likely to fire, the blasters bullets home in on you so dodging is pretty ineffective. Jackal Z (Yo-Yo) will probably give people the most trouble since her weapon is unique to her honestly just wait for your chance t attack after a couple flicks of her yo-yo and don't underestimate the range of the attacks it has pretty good reach and can attack pretty quickly, and most importantly defeat them as soon as you can if you don't kill one fast enough the next Jackal will spawn after a preset amount of time leaving you in a 2v1 or even 3v1 situation still winnable but the odds are against you. The Jackals will always spawn in the same order Z,Y,X 

25 minutes ago, JL85 said:

Most of the strategies revolve around abusing op shrooms or abusing frongus and the sabers attack that stuns them if you keep spamming it, but those strategies aren't as viable anymore since the spawn rates of those shrooms have been nerfed into the ground and the sabers stun attack doesn't seem like it works as well as it used to I am going to fight them again pretty soon in a more heads up fashion maybe I'll make a video for you to use. Jackal X (Sword) is the weakest in my opinion simply because his move set is identical to the machete you should have tons of experience fighting against it by then. Jackal Y (Blaster) is fairly simple as well I generally just rush him and get in his face to make him less likely to fire, the blasters bullets home in on you so dodging is pretty ineffective. Jackal Z (Yo-Yo) will probably give people the most trouble since her weapon is unique to her honestly just wait for your chance t attack after a couple flicks of her yo-yo and don't underestimate the range of the attacks it has pretty good reach and can attack pretty quickly, and most importantly defeat them as soon as you can if you don't kill one fast enough the next Jackal will spawn after a preset amount of time leaving you in a 2v1 or even 3v1 situation still winnable but the odds are against you. The Jackals will always spawn in the same order Z,Y,X 

Ill look forward to the video. and are u sure about the spawn order? cuz i had scenarios in which Z popped up first and in another situation Y popped up first. or was there some patch?

13 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Ill look forward to the video. and are u sure about the spawn order? cuz i had scenarios in which Z popped up first and in another situation Y popped up first. or was there some patch?

I fought Z and Y twice they spawned in the same order this was about 2 months ago though maybe it's been changed since, I'm just getting back into the game

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

Will do, fair warning though. this game is hard and long as u can probably tell by the insane trophy rarity

thanks for the tip but I like a challenge and iv been wanting to play this but I wanted to wait for a guide to help me understand the game better I plan on putting 4 to 8 hours into this game a day until I 100% it

19 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I have been interested in this game since it came out but it looks very time consuming and I still have a huge back log. 

ur looking at ~200 hours minimum. and thats if everything would go well and u get trough the game like a pro(which u wont, beleive me)

19 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Probably will start this soon, the longer we wait the harder to get the 100 captures/defenses

Not true, but u can see more about that in the guide once its done.

Very solid guide one thing I think should remove is advising people to upgrade the restroom, honestly the best policy is catch and release since being on the rescue list means anyone from the region you captured from can attack you infinitely by not rescuing the fighter you have captured lots of players do this and honestly the splithuim you get in return really isn't worth the risk

13 minutes ago, PolarPhantom said:

So, can I capture fighters if they're a much lower level than me?

Also, off topic slightly, but I feel they should raise the chances of knocking out a fighter because my god the RNG is cruel.

I dont know, i personally didnt felt like that. But that info on the levels was taken straight from the let it die official site FAQ section. there isnt anymore info about fighter level capture rates.

5 hours ago, JL85 said:

Any fighter can be captured I've captured every grade fighter as a grade 5 fighter however those fighters in lower grades have much lower capture rates.

ofc, we never said caputring fighters was limited to the grades

16 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

ofc, we never said caputring fighters was limited to the grades

I mentioned my grade to illustrate that level isn't the all deciding factor in capturing fighters it's important and does impact your odds but it's still all down to rng

On 8/5/2017 at 3:18 PM, gamesfourever said:

lol, I gave you solid Jackal killing info. (and did type it in eventually when I had the time) I just did not have the time to type it. Kind of makes me sound noobish when you word it like that since I was busy lol.

37 minutes ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

lol, I gave you solid Jackal killing info. (and did type it in eventually when I had the time) I just did not have the time to type it. Kind of makes me sound noobish when you word it like that since I was busy lol.

this was before you gave me info