Medic Trophy glitched?

I think sometimes the game glitches out and deletes trophy progress

I have a feeling it ties in to when your rank glitches out and gets reset after a No Network Connection error.

Doctor trophy for getting 500 shocks took me like 1500 shocks

I had a trapper daily for trapping 9 survivors, and when I played again 3 days after that daily and trapped 3 survivors I still didn't get the trophy for trapping 10

all just a theory though, but I feel like I would of had Medic, Handyman, Engineer, A feast for the entity, and DEFINITELY blood in your mouth by now

Edited by xulious

2 hours ago, xulious said:

I have a feeling it ties in to when your rank glitches out and gets reset after a No Network Connection error.

I had a trapper daily for trapping 9 survivors, and when I played again 3 days after that daily and trapped 3 survivors I still didn't get the trophy for trapping 10

all just a theory though, but I feel like I would of had Medic, Handyman, Engineer, A feast for the entity, and DEFINITELY blood in your mouth by now

To be honest...i kinda had that theory as well. took me a month to get Hags trapper trophy when i know damn well my trap was triggered over 200 times.

as for medic...i been counting my healing to different people...and i think its glitch as well...

Blood in your Mouth came with  me  at 41 Kill with Memento Mori. 

i have circa 500 Sacrifices an no Trophy  A Bit for Entity.

Medic Trophy is also glitched

i have now become the Trophie A Bit for Entity

I think the Trophiecounter reset by every Disconnect.

Edited by ronaldgonzo
edit

On 8/10/2017 at 11:09 AM, xulious said:

For the trapper trophy,  you actually have to pick them up from the trap for it to count towards the trophy.

On 8/10/2017 at 2:50 PM, Shadow_reno_rose said:

To be honest...i kinda had that theory as well. took me a month to get Hags trapper trophy when i know damn well my trap was triggered over 200 times.

as for medic...i been counting my healing to different people...and i think its glitch as well...

I just have grindy trophies left so i'm just focusing on them one at a time, maining killer a few days for 500 sacrifices
more time playing survivor is just more time my rank could bug out

I am 99% sure that having your rank reset, resets your entire trophy progress made so far. In exemple ; I had chainsaw well over 50 people over multiple rank resets when I would reset my rank on purpose to have it easier and then realised it and stopped resetting. After my final intentional reset, I proceeded to write down every chainsaw I got and it took me ~48 more (I probably forgot to write 2 down). I'm unable to get the 500 sacrifices trophy because my rank always ends up getting reset when I'm at 300-400 sacrifices.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 3:02 PM, Windex-Qc- said:

I am 99% sure that having your rank reset, resets your entire trophy progress made so far. In exemple ; I had chainsaw well over 50 people over multiple rank resets when I would reset my rank on purpose to have it easier and then realised it and stopped resetting. After my final intentional reset, I proceeded to write down every chainsaw I got and it took me ~48 more (I probably forgot to write 2 down). I'm unable to get the 500 sacrifices trophy because my rank always ends up getting reset when I'm at 300-400 sacrifices.

I'm 100% sure that your progress doesn't reset, 2 days ago I got my 500 shocks trophy after 3 games and I'm 100% certain that I didn't shock 500 times in those 3 matches

3 hours ago, JL85 said:

I'm 100% sure that your progress doesn't reset, 2 days ago I got my 500 shocks trophy after 3 games and I'm 100% certain that I didn't shock 500 times in those 3 matches

We're talking about when your rank resets because of a bug, not the monthly "reset". The monthly reset doesn't actually reset your rank, it only sets you back.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 6:02 PM, Windex-Qc- said:

The only thing I have to say about that is that I had my rank reset between last night and tonight and I just got my trophy for 500 skill checks tonight.  Unless you mean ONLY the known glitched trophies reset with rank reset.  I'd be willing to believe that

Just got this trophy so it's 100 heals in one match! Bullshit I know but find a buddy and message the killer through now playing on friends list! Also trophy progress doesn't reset I have the rank 20 glitch and I'm still getting the generator trophies and others so stop blaming it on that, play the game and it will come!

Edited by x_Hyst3r1a

• 2 weeks later...