Jeffboy24

Best Way To Get The ShowDown Trophy?

6 posts in this topic

What is the best and fastest way to get this trophy?

To get this trophy you need to win 4 games in a row. The quickest and easiest way would be if you are really good at the game, to find someone else really good at the game and co-op with them. Otherwise just keeping playing Showd0wn and if you are going to lose then quit straight to the XMB menu so your progress doesn't get reset with a loss. It may not be quick but it works.

Its the glitch of quitting of the game still working? Im terrible bad at the pvp and cant find a good player either

On 1/24/2018 at 3:40 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

Its the glitch of quitting of the game still working? Im terrible bad at the pvp and cant find a good player either

Yes it still works 🙂

You can also make a boosting session to be 4 players. I did it, it worked (since with randoms and doing it legit, I lost my stupid internet connexion during the last necessary victory arghhh). Assuming you have gathered 4 players, here is the process for boosting:

1. Make separately two teams of 2 players. 
  2. The 2 leaders launch searching for showdown at the same time (by using ps app or even better mics).
  3. Ubisoft servers will probably gather your 2 teams. If not repeat the search.
  4. Once the 2 teams are gathered, make the 2 series of victories (victories and then lose).

Good luck!

Edited by djippps
correction

On 5/17/2018 at 0:31 PM, djippps said:

You can also make a boosting session to be 4 players. I did it, it worked (since with randoms and doing it legit, I lost my stupid internet connexion during the last necessary victory arghhh). Assuming you have gathered 4 players, here is the process for boosting:

1. Make separately two teams of 2 players. 
  2. The 2 leaders launch searching for showdown at the same time (by using ps app or even better mics).
  3. Ubisoft servers will probably gather your 2 teams. If not repeat the search.
  4. Once the 2 teams are gathered, make the 2 series of victories (victories and then lose).

Good luck!

Hey, djippps. Thanks for the info, you maybe willing to help me with the trophy, if it's possible.