Best Way To Get The ShowDown Trophy?

Jeffboy24

To get this trophy you need to win 4 games in a row. The quickest and easiest way would be if you are really good at the game, to find someone else really good at the game and co-op with them. Otherwise just keeping playing Showd0wn and if you are going to lose then quit straight to the XMB menu so your progress doesn't get reset with a loss. It may not be quick but it works.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You can also make a boosting session to be 4 players. I did it, it worked (since with randoms and doing it legit, I lost my stupid internet connexion during the last necessary victory arghhh). Assuming you have gathered 4 players, here is the process for boosting:

1. Make separately two teams of 2 players. 
  2. The 2 leaders launch searching for showdown at the same time (by using ps app or even better mics).
  3. Ubisoft servers will probably gather your 2 teams. If not repeat the search.
  4. Once the 2 teams are gathered, make the 2 series of victories (victories and then lose).

Good luck!

Edited by djippps
correction
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
On 5/17/2018 at 0:31 PM, djippps said:

You can also make a boosting session to be 4 players. I did it, it worked (since with randoms and doing it legit, I lost my stupid internet connexion during the last necessary victory arghhh). Assuming you have gathered 4 players, here is the process for boosting:

1. Make separately two teams of 2 players. 
  2. The 2 leaders launch searching for showdown at the same time (by using ps app or even better mics).
  3. Ubisoft servers will probably gather your 2 teams. If not repeat the search.
  4. Once the 2 teams are gathered, make the 2 series of victories (victories and then lose).

Good luck!

Hey, djippps. Thanks for the info, you maybe willing to help me with the trophy, if it's possible.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to add for anyone coming to this now, managed to do this with 3 people.  I had partnered up with one and the other guy was on the other team.  Managed to find him after a few tries and he just helped tell us where random was so we made sure we won 4.  Then my team just let him and the random win.

On 7/5/2023 at 5:33 PM, raulvj said:

Hey guys, this DLC is free or in which one is included? And the best option available is getting the season pass to get 100%? Thanks!!

Pretty certain this was added as a free updated.  I got the Season Pass in the sale for the 100%.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...