Solar Eclipse Celebration: Eclipsing a Platinum Trophy

I'll probably be knocking a couple of quick plats tomorrow anyway so sign me up. I'll be doing the little acre and full throttle remastered and maybe another one. I won't get to see the full eclipse and prob won't even see the partial as I live in the north of England where it'll most likely be cloudy and raining, gotta love British weather lol.

Ya know since I scratched my plans to see a totality till 2024, I actually have Root Letter I've already played through and ready to platinum. Tomorrow would be a good day to do so! 

This way when I look at the box or the game is brought up I'll remember the eclipse! 

I will actually be landing in Kansas City about an hour before the eclipse :) My work scheduled training in that city for me and it just happened to land on the exact day. I hope I get out in time to be able to see it.

Good luck everyone earning a platinum. It is a shame that Majora's Mask doesn't have a plat as that might be a good one to go for :D

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

xD Some people... I wouldn't be THAT desperate.

And yes, I sort of popped this all of a sudden. The idea came into my head to pop a platinum trophy on the day of the eclipse. I'll probably get a glimpse of it since I go to gym at 10 AM and grocery shop at around 11 PM and will probably be entering my apartment at noon. I just have to remember not to look up at the sky. :)

And heck, by the next eclipse in 2024, I bet Kingdom Hearts 3 will finally be released. (Kidding! xD)

Edited by MidnightCJ

I feel so stupid. The reason I made this thread was because I thought I could get a platinum on the day of the eclipse, but I was wrong.

LEGO.

City.

Undercover.

Has.

Too.

Many.

Collectibles!!! ???

Anyways, congrats on your platinum, Smithy.

Edited by MidnightCJ