Hackers Warning!

VirtualNight

Just now, RVMcypress_grave said:

I barely touched the game years ago but I thought you had to play a ranked match for nearly all of the badges so why do you say that you don't need to play with anyone else to get them?

You don't need the others thanks to this glitch, you can play a ranked match alone in split-screen (up to 4 players, more if you have more ps3s).

Plus, all the badges/medals must be gained in a ranked room, not just some.

• Like 1

On 25/8/2017 at 6:29 AM, Thropy_Hore said:

Am I vulnerabe to hackers while attempting the Bandwidth Donor trophy? If so, any workaround?

I'll save this one for last, just to be safe...

No, because you are the host of that room. Hackers can influence the stats ONLY if they are the host of the room. They can do the rest of the hacks in any room but that will just bore you if you wanna a funny gameplay, anyway since that trophy requires a Dedication room (which is where you can't play at all), you won't be touched in any way (I don't know if an hacker can freeze your ps3 in a dedicated room, but is really unbelievable that someone would do that if you never bored one of them).

EDIT: this answer is from now uncorrect

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

1) I don't need to go into your game or on your accout to derank you.

2) Open2vs2/Open2v2 isn't a modded lobby.

3) I am half the names you listed and you will only know I'm modding when I want you to know.

4) The game is dead, get over it.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:13 AM, GodsDisguise said:

3) I am half the names you listed and you will only know I'm modding when I want you to know.

1)i know, i said that. You must be the host (EDIT: this answer is from now uncorrect)

2)i wouldn't be impressed if tee would make this room, and i saw he is an hacker, so they aren't safe either

3)I don't play almost anymore with my main, i spotted you modding with other accs, i don't know everything you can do but at least i can warn people

4)this is a trophy hunters site, we don't care about that, my target is to warn these people to avoid them messing theyr warhawk trophies

Edited by VirtualNight

6 hours ago, GodsDisguise said:

Care to share your motivation for doing all this super-impressive stuff?

New important infos added. Read before go for this game.

Previous posts saying directly/indirectly that the only way to being hacked is by joining in an hacked room, are not true anymore. you are vulnerable as soon as you get some stats on this game.

Edited by VirtualNight

It’s a nice platinum to have, but I’ll probably just go ahead and avoid this one. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: nvm, didn’t know it can all be self boosted so easily. That is indeed what I shall do.

Edited by Dark

On 5/9/2018 at 8:56 PM, GodsDisguise said:

I'm going into game development and computer programming. It's good practice.

Not sure what this has to do with getting into game development and computer programming. Get a degree, take related classes, study/use whatever engine you want to use, do your own gaming projects, develop stuff etc, that's the kind of stuff that will get you the job you want. Sending data to a server to mess with other people's stats won't.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

New important infos added. Read before go for this game.

Previous posts saying directly/indirectly that the only way to being hacked is by joining in an hacked room, are not true anymore. you are vulnerable as soon as you get some stats on this game.

I might have misunderstood, but are you permanently cockblocked from the platinum now?

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I might have misunderstood, but are you permanently cockblocked from the platinum now?

No, i did it back in 2013. When there weren't hackers yet ?, but if i wouldn't have done so, then yeah i would be screwed for this game.

• Like 2

Just now, VirtualNight said:

No, i did it back in 2013. When there weren't hackers yet 1f609.png, but if i wouldn't have done so, then yeah i would be screwed for this game.

Oh yeah, you are the same person who posted the 1 room exploit, just realized. Thanks for helping the community!
There isn't any sort of weekly leaderboards or anything where your name shows up for recent progress or anything like that, so you can be found in game even if doing the private game, is there?

57 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Oh yeah, you are the same person who posted the 1 room exploit, just realized. Thanks for helping the community!
There isn't any sort of weekly leaderboards or anything where your name shows up for recent progress or anything like that, so you can be found in game even if doing the private game, is there?

I didn't post that, i just shared that glitch.

No, there is only a basic leaderboard (which can be filter for example for kills, xp, battle points etc. but only to the top ones, not the lowest ones) and the only way to find someone there is by scrolling down, but there is over 1M of people, scrolling is slow (a dozen of people, then you must wait the leaderboard to load to check the next dozen) there and even if you reach the highest rank you will still be in a very low position.

Other way to find you is by friend list (if you have an hacker as a friend, in the game there is a list showing max 50 of your friends and theyr stats. I forgot to say this, just added to the first post), and clan invite i mentioned.

Edited by VirtualNight

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

Not sure what this has to do with getting into game development and computer programming. Get a degree, take related classes, study/use whatever engine you want to use, do your own gaming projects, develop stuff etc, that's the kind of stuff that will get you the job you want. Sending data to a server to mess with other people's stats won't.

1.) I am taking classes based on the field I'm going into.

2.) Making my own programs from scratch and using the addresses that I found myself IS how you learn and how I got started.

3.) I learned a way more advanced computing language by modding this game (PowerPC) that can and will benefit me in the future.

4.) I've made over 100-300+ Warhawk Tools (and other game tools) in the past 3 years that I've been doing this. I'm pretty experienced.

I would say based on the above and way more I care to list, that I have done my studying, development and projects.

You're welcome for giving you the proper information.

1 hour ago, GodsDisguise said:

1.) I am taking classes based on the field I'm going into.

2.) Making my own programs from scratch and using the addresses that I found myself IS how you learn and how I got started.

3.) I learned a way more advanced computing language by modding this game (PowerPC) that can and will benefit me in the future.

4.) I've made over 100-300+ Warhawk Tools (and other game tools) in the past 3 years that I've been doing this. I'm pretty experienced.

I would say based on the above and way more I care to list, that I have done my studying, development and projects.

You're welcome for giving you the proper information.

So what you've done is disassemble the program code, then written some of your own? You think PowerPC and RISC is the future? I still fail to grasp why you need to mess with other people's online stats? Sure, there's some server-side holes to be exploited, the devs should have been more careful, but it's a PS3 game, they didn't expect it, though they should have...

Edited by MMDE

14 minutes ago, MMDE said:

So what you've done is disassemble the program code, then written some of your own? You think PowerPC and RISC is the future? I still fail to grasp why you need to mess with other people's online stats? Sure, there's some server-side holes to be exploited, the devs should have been more careful, but it's a PS3 game, they didn't expect it, though they should have...

I do it cause I can and no one is going to stop me and its funny hearing all you kiddies complain about it thinking they make a difference by reporting me to sony when they CANT and WONT do anything lol

and no powerpc is just a challenging thing to learn and be fluent in. kinda more just do say i learned it and not many know it but in warhawk terms its very very very useful to know.

Edited by GodsDisguise

13 minutes ago, GodsDisguise said:

I do it cause I can and no one is going to stop me and its funny hearing all you kiddies complain about it thinking they make a difference by reporting me to sony when they CANT and WONT do anything lol

and no powerpc is just a challenging thing to learn and be fluent in. kinda more just do say i learned it and not many know it but in warhawk terms its very very very useful to know.

I don't even play the game btw, I have no interest in doing so either. Though, my very first game on PS1 was Warhawk along with WipEout. :) You won't hear me complain about it, I just think you're wasting your time making other people unhappy. There's so much more productive things you can do. Wouldn't it be better to make something you could be proud of and show off when looking for a job?

12 hours ago, MMDE said:

I don't even play the game btw, I have no interest in doing so either. Though, my very first game on PS1 was Warhawk along with WipEout. :) You won't hear me complain about it, I just think you're wasting your time making other people unhappy. There's so much more productive things you can do. Wouldn't it be better to make something you could be proud of and show off when looking for a job?

Probably but I already have friends in the field that have a job lined up for me so I'm just going to do what I enjoy

• 1 month later...