Trophy discussion.

Vergil

Well, all I'm hoping is that the character specific trophies can be easily earned after beating Amakusa normally, since, the credits will only roll on the final fight of Mizuki if you perform either the Overkill (Zetsumei Ougi) or Desperation Slash (Issen) on the first 3 bosses (Amakusa, Zankuro, Gaoh) on match point when their life is low. Beating either of the 3 normally without triggering the specific moves will just end the game and you won't reach Mizuki.

Let's hope its the former if that works. Either way, yeah, it'll be easier to get the multiplayer ones regardless. Same as in LB 2 and Garou.

Oh my! How is it that I just learned about this game coming out soon? I need this in my life! Summer is coming to a close, so it has to be right around the corner. Gimme! I must give props to @ShakeNBake663 for being the first to bring it to everyone's attention, major kudos! I'm literally rolling on the floor here, so excited! I wonder if they'll include a CRT filter, that'd be great! ;)

samuraishodownV.jpg
  • Like 2

On 06/09/2017 at 9:50 AM, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, all I'm hoping is that the character specific trophies can be easily earned after beating Amakusa normally, since, the credits will only roll on the final fight of Mizuki if you perform either the Overkill (Zetsumei Ougi) or Desperation Slash (Issen) on the first 3 bosses (Amakusa, Zankuro, Gaoh) on match point when their life is low. Beating either of the 3 normally without triggering the specific moves will just end the game and you won't reach Mizuki.

Let's hope its the former if that works. Either way, yeah, it'll be easier to get the multiplayer ones regardless. Same as in LB 2 and Garou.

I bought the game this night (-20% PS+ discount in Europe! Don't know if it's the same everywhere). I finished the game with Charlotte (game is tough even in easiest difficulty but you have the possibility in the options to get the win with 1 round when IA will need 5 ?), I can confirm the basic ending is enough to get the character trophy.

Edited by FDC1
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Perfect_Sinn said:

quick question, im a little confused about the meaning of the trophies online can these be boosted ? coz winning 10 times in a row seems tricky if it cant be boosted

Its like Garou. Just search until you find your boosting partner, i assume the online is dead anyway. There is no other way really since you can´t invite or anything.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:03 PM, DPatriot said:

Its like Garou. Just search until you find your boosting partner, i assume the online is dead anyway. There is no other way really since you can´t invite or anything.

thanks mate i am not gonna get this just yet, maybe next week if its still in the sale

• 2 months later...