I know someone plays this!

Wade_VC

I can not recommend this game enough, just what a fantastic and absolutely addicting game this is turning into.

Action, adventure, problem solving...and just wide open!

It is nice to play a game that actually lives up to they hype, and Red Dead Redemption does that and more!

rdrgoldengundlc580px.jpg

I have absolutely NO problems helping others to learn or who are learning...and RDR is great as the players can set the amount of action they want to be involved with. IF you want to ride hell-for-leather from one gang hideout to another for constant shooting, you can do that; or if you want to amble from one place to another at a snails pace and chit-chat and get used to the controls, you can do that as well.

Myself and others will quite often just roam the plains on our horses, chit-chatting about this or that and when we get near a gang-hide out or some other objective, we will go in, shoot the place up, and get back on out horses and amble around some more.

So open that puppy up, send me a request or set up a time, and lets ride....Pardner.

• Like 4

Hey, I've played this with you Wade. :P

Honestly, the game was a heck of a lot of fun playing through the single player... though starting a few missions later in the game were so glitchy I didn't think I would ever actually beat it, it was still a hoot from start to finish. A great story that actually got to me emotionally lol.

The multiplayer and "after the story" stuff for the single player just really didn't do it for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked up the GOTY edition yesterday. Didn't get very far for the missions...spent most of the night walking around hunting the wildlife. I got coyotes, racoons, skunks, bunnies, a horse, does and stags, crows, hawks, a few bad guys and even a Jackalope. This looks like it could suck hours away without ever accomplishing anything. I have a feeling that Borderlands has been replaced as the newest favorite for the moment.

Edit: 100th post..Who-hoo!!!

• Like 1

This looks like it could suck hours away without ever accomplishing anything.

Oh, you do not know how true a statement that is. I would literally spend hours just roaming the plains, shootin' a few varmints and just enjoying the scenery.

Congrats on the 100th post as well! :yay:

• Like 1

Yes...it was a happy week a'hunting the wildlife. I'm about 27% complete w/ the storyline, but spent most of the time picking off wildlife. I'm actually starting to get decent with the rifle. It's my favorite.

I told ya' you would enjoy the heck out of it.

Did you get Undead Nightmare as well (is it included with the GOTY?). If so, we will definitely have to do some Zombie killin' too. If you ever want to hook up online for some Free Roam, Co-op, Zombie killin', whatever, me and Jackie will be more than happy to join ya'. You know how to get ahold of us. :)

• Like 1

I told ya' you would enjoy the heck out of it.

Did you get Undead Nightmare as well (is it included with the GOTY?). If so, we will definitely have to do some Zombie killin' too. If you ever want to hook up online for some Free Roam, Co-op, Zombie killin', whatever, me and Jackie will be more than happy to join ya'. You know how to get ahold of us. :)

The Undead nightmare comes w/ the GOTY edition, which I got. I haven't even given that a peek yet. I'll be online w/ it tomorrow after we go food shoppin' and I replace the oven baking element. If I see ya online, I'll shoot ya a message.

The Undead nightmare comes w/ the GOTY edition, which I got. I haven't even given that a peek yet. I'll be online w/ it tomorrow after we go food shoppin' and I replace the oven baking element. If I see ya online, I'll shoot ya a message.

Awesome....I saw your post elsewhere. I will definitely keep an eye out for ya', or if you see me on, drop me a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, there's always that angle now-adays.

That's why I just started roaming the plains...because of these GOTY or Gold edition game versions I've strayed even more than I used to. Hell, I have plenty to keep me busy and it's not that important to have anything on launch day. I figure if these developers/producers are going to play the money grab game, I can also. I just wait for the complete version, or the version that is the closest to complete to come out.

• 1 month later...

I thought I would post here rather than make a new thread. I have this now and have been playing a little MP, if anyone fancies some online then look me up and we can help each other with some of these trophies (namely posse up)

Let me know what time/days are good for you, and I'd be more than happy to hook up with ya' Navvy. Also, see the guy above your post (PSXtreme), he and I have played RDR together, and I am sure he too would be more than tickled to join in as well...as would spidey, (and Dreakon if he still plays it) whom I've also played RDR with.

All are very friendly, down-to-earth and fun people to game with.

PSX, Spidey...you guys done the co-ops yet?

If not, let's the 3 of us hook up and shoot some faces off!

I have finished the co-op's on Normal, but they are just a blast and I'd be glad to do them over, and over, and over again...just good fun!

Also, let's get some Undead Overrun goin', blast the shit outta some Zombies!