I know someone plays this!

Wade_VC

I have RDR with all of the DLC if you guys are interested. I already plat it, but I'm at 77% I believe. Getting 100% would be neat and I'm really bad at Poker and stuff... playing Liars Dice was totally awesome and I could seriously play that forever.

I have RDR with all of the DLC if you guys are interested. I already plat it, but I'm at 77% I believe. Getting 100% would be neat and I'm really bad at Poker and stuff... playing Liars Dice was totally awesome and I could seriously play that forever.

I'll be sending you a friend's request later on today.

PSX, Spidey...you guys done the co-ops yet?

If not, let's the 3 of us hook up and shoot some faces off!

I have finished the co-op's on Normal, but they are just a blast and I'd be glad to do them over, and over, and over again...just good fun!

Also, let's get some Undead Overrun goin', blast the shit outta some Zombies!

I did the co-ops once with Jackie, but once just ain't enough for anything in RDR.

Sorry everyone i've not been online or on here all week. Back in work and i've not had time to turn around unless i've been asleep. I'll be online on Sunday now i've got alot on and its my birthday tomorrow. But Sunday after 2pm (British time) onwards i'll be roaming the plains. The time difference will always prove a little problem but failing that i'm on afternoon shifts next week and I normally play from 11am till about 2pm before work. Don't know how either of them slots work out for you guys. Let me know..

Sorry everyone i've not been online or on here all week. Back in work and i've not had time to turn around unless i've been asleep. I'll be online on Sunday now i've got alot on and its my birthday tomorrow. But Sunday after 2pm (British time) onwards i'll be roaming the plains. The time difference will always prove a little problem but failing that i'm on afternoon shifts next week and I normally play from 11am till about 2pm before work. Don't know how either of them slots work out for you guys. Let me know..

time difference is what? You're on Greenwich means time, correct? So for us in the REAL part of America, that would be 6 hours difference from Central Standard time?

I tried to send the friend request to ya, but the ps3/interweb was actin' all screwy. Will try again tomorrow.

i tried getting into it at a friends house but honeslty western dont do it for me

so even though gameplay is kool westerns make me uninterested

Cool story bro :thumbsup:

Back on topic this is a seriously cool game, wouldnt mind get 100% but I have such a big backlog at the moment :(

time difference is what? You're on Greenwich means time, correct? So for us in the REAL part of America, that would be 6 hours difference from Central Standard time?

That sounds about right mate. I must admit it always confuses me you having more than one time zone in your country but I suppose it's that vast it is warranted. Just floating on my little island across the Atlantic..

That sounds about right mate. I must admit it always confuses me you having more than one time zone in your country but I suppose it's that vast it is warranted. Just floating on my little island across the Atlantic..

..then you have to consider that a couple states don't participate in daylight savings time and that some lines pass through the middle of states so you can pass back and forth a couple of times between Eastern and central while driving (the lines wiggle-waggle down through some states)...but I guess it culd be worse. We could be like China, have only 1 time zone and have 1/2 the work day spent in darkness for the western part of the country.

Is anyone still looking to mp on here? I'll be online at some point over the weekend i'll know a bit better on Friday. I've got 2 others here in the UK who I could maybe get to join us too.

Let me know fellas, I reckon if we have enough people to form a full posse we can each take turns to form and max out the posse for that frustrating trophy and then have some fun to level up a bit (I'm level 24 or something at the mo), the other online one i'm struggling with atm is the bounty on your head and then escape from the law after 5 mins, I have no problem holing up and sniping them out but when it comes to escape they get me. I could do with 1 or 2 others to pick them off while I make an escape. That and the mini-game trophies can be got in smaller groups while we build up the 50k posse points needed for that trophy. Plus does anyone one know if there is a 3x xp day coming up?

All just ideas but it would get the annoying ones out the way..

There's a Rockstar event coming up this week:

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Event

Date: Jan. 13, 2012

4pm - 7pm EST

Hosted by: Rockstar Games

I have a busy day already scheduled on Friday with having to go back to the DR. and have an appointment to get new house insurance coverage, but should be home in time to join in.

the bounty on your head and then escape from the law after 5 mins, I have no problem holing up and sniping them out but when it comes to escape they get me. I could do with 1 or 2 others to pick them off while I make an escape.

You and a friend should go to El Presidio, kill all the soldiers inside, then whoever is getting the trophy should go to the cannon beside the northern gate, it's on the end of it's own peninsula, mount the cannon and fire away at all soldiers that encroach. Your friend should stay within El Presidio and kill all the soldiers that come through the southern gate, so no soldiers can sneak up on you and kill you. Once you become a public enemy, take a note of the time (real life time ;) ) and wait eleven minutes, as the trophy wants ten minutes, not five, when eleven minutes have past, finish off anyone still alive, dismount the cannon, climb down the ladder, jump over the wall, it won't kill you, but if injured it might, call your horse and escape down the track along the edge of the cliff heading west, and you should escape easily, you probably won't even have any pursuers.

EDIT: Oh yes, do it in friendly free roam, as some other players won't be able to resist a pair of public enemies so close together.

EDIT: It was a Youtube video that showed me how to do this but It was so long ago I forgot, didn't need to right all of that, typical <_<. Well now that I've written this you won't need to watch it then :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Please don't post rage comments after what I am about to write, but in my opinion RDR just got repetative and boring. I stopped playing it at about 24% trophies. I just did not have the desire or interest to clog through the rest of the story. Also the MP ticked me off as it seemed very imbalanced. I know some people love this game, but as for me not so much.

Please don't post rage comments after what I am about to write, but in my opinion RDR just got repetative and boring. I stopped playing it at about 24% trophies. I just did not have the desire or interest to clog through the rest of the story. Also the MP ticked me off as it seemed very imbalanced. I know some people love this game, but as for me not so much.

I sort of agree with you there Daniel. I've put it down a few weeks back now being 2/3rds (I reckon) through the story and maybe 10hrs of MP. It became a bit of a grind so I bought skyrim a month ago and I may return to it after I finish this. Maybe the break will do it some good.