Kingdom Hearts 3 trophy speculation

MidnightCJ

I might as well be the first one to talk about this since KH3 is confirmed for 2018 barring massive delays: What sort of trophies do you think will be on the list of this game (barring the obvious like complete the game on Critical mode). Since Nomura told IGN that each world will have its own experience.

Bronze trophy: Gigas Master - defeat 200 Heartless using the Gigas robot.

Reach Rank 50 in online multiplayer, get 2000 online Heartless kills, achieve a MVP award in online multiplayer, be the worst scoring keyblade wielder on your team in online multiplayer, get a co-op kill with a teammate 200 times, complete an entire online match without any deaths, die in online multiplayer during a curaga cast animation, unlock every keyblade in online multiplayer, unlock every online multiplayer skin.

Oh, and beat the final boss of the campaign I guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

Reach Rank 50 in online multiplayer, get 2000 online Heartless kills, achieve a MVP award in online multiplayer, be the worst scoring keyblade wielder on your team in online multiplayer, get a co-op kill with a teammate 200 times, complete an entire online match without any deaths, die in online multiplayer during a curaga cast animation, unlock every keyblade in online multiplayer, unlock every online multiplayer skin.

Oh, and beat the final boss of the campaign I guess.

I think I cried a little bit at the thought of Kingdom Hearts multiplayer ?

2 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I think I cried a little bit at the thought of Kingdom Hearts multiplayer 1f62d.png

Birth By Sleep on the PSP had a co-op Arena multiplayer element which was pretty fun but unnecessary and was remade into a solo experience for the HD remasters. Hopefully there won't be any mandatory multiplayer here.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Cry a little more at the reality

https://gamerant.com/kingdom-hearts-3-multiplayer-124/

You can bet there'll be dumb trophies tied to it lol

That was 2 years ago, in the initial planning stages of the game. Nomura has said in a more recent interview that it is something they considered, but decided against. As he didn't want it to take away from the story.

Also, in that same report, it mentions a "Kingdom Hearts 2.9", a game that never came out. I would take everything it says with a grain of salt.

Edited by ExHaseo