Do not buy this game. Its trophies are very glitchy and also it sucks.

I Bought this game on sale for like two dollars and that was definitely a waste of two dollars. Not only is it badly made and plays like crap, but it's trophies are very glitchy on if it will even give them to you or not. I suffered through that second level for what seemed like almost 2 hours, and when I finally beat it, no trophy. Skip this game.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

And then if trophies pop normally, you get a crash right after final boss on retrogamer difficulty... So no trophy for that. Not doing that again, the game's way too annoying without checkpoints to try again, which could very well result in another crash. Good job devs. 

I know, kinda late to the party but still, it's on sale - if you're considering and care about trophies, skip this one even if it costs next to nothing now.

• 4 months later...
On 9/21/2017 at 6:00 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

I Bought this game on sale for like two dollars and that was definitely a waste of two dollars. Not only is it badly made and plays like crap, but it's trophies are very glitchy on if it will even give them to you or not. I suffered through that second level for what seemed like almost 2 hours, and when I finally beat it, no trophy. Skip this game.

Yeah, I can second this. I really regret buying this game because it was super cheap and I thought it would be an easy platinum. I almost lost my controller over the whole thing.

• 1 year later...

not quite sure what you guys are doing to your games in order to make them glitch so bad cause this ran smoothly for me... i put the game on today, got to the final level on retroarcade difficulty & slaughtered the entire level aswell as the bosses... it was actually the easiest platinum ive got for quite awhile...

• 4 months later...

This pile of shit game crashed on me atleast 10 times giving me blue screen asking if I want to report a problem. Half of thoose were in the middle of the level but the other half was AFTER beating the last boss and not giving me the trophies I worked hard for. Terrible job by developers. ?

• Like 1