Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition

i-kicked-a-brit

On 10/4/2017 at 2:16 PM, KingGuy420 said:

They didn't confirm anything. But they did say they had "years of content planned". Either they're lying about this being a complete edition or they lied to us back then to suck in people that like long time support. Either way, they lied big time lol.

They've gone on record saying this is the only DLC for this game. Likely so they can work on a sequel.....So yes calling this The Complete Edition isn't lying to us by any means. It will hold the base game plus it's DLC. To say they have years of content planned is because they always viewed this IP as a franchise, not a one-off game. This isn't Bungie and Activision we're talking about here.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 8:43 PM, medenko1975 said:

so it's better not to sell regular version and just buy dlc on psn?

What do you mean? The Frozen Wilds is not a standalone DLC. It's an expansion. It adds on to the already existing game, which you will need if you want to play this new content.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, medenko1975 said:

i already platinumed it with regular retail version, now i need to know if it's ok to sell it and get complete edition, so i keep all the saves to progress into ng+ or dlc...

My opinion is to wait and see if this will be a separate trophy list a la Witcher 3. I highly doubt it as I have yet to find anything confirming this. But you do you.

14 hours ago, medenko1975 said:

i already platinumed it with regular retail version, now i need to know if it's ok to sell it and get complete edition, so i keep all the saves to progress into ng+ or dlc...

I’d definitely wait as the above person mentioned.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 1:42 PM, KingGuy420 said:

No, no. It's not a complete edition. It's a GOTY edition. It's only gonna have the first dlc, which Sony has already stated that they "have years of content planned".

It is called the Complete Edition. I seen it at my local Walmart tonight in the display case. I was debating on grabbing it just to see if it was a separate trophy list but than I thought that the game's trophies if it was separate list wouldn't be in the system. Gotta love Walmart putting games out early. I got Need for Speed The Payback a week and a half early without actually realizing it.

27 minutes ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

It is called the Complete Edition. I seen it at my local Walmart tonight in the display case. I was debating on grabbing it just to see if it was a separate trophy list but than I thought that the game's trophies if it was separate list wouldn't be in the system. Gotta love Walmart putting games out early. I got Need for Speed The Payback a week and a half early without actually realizing it.

Wait, so the Horizon Complete Edition does not have a separate list? :(

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Wait, so the Horizon Complete Edition does not have a separate list? :(

We won't know until December the 5th or close to that date. I would totally buy it again if it did. I've conveyed this to SONY and I'm sure if more people did as well if it wasn't a separate list they'd have enough time to make it so.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

We won't know until December the 5th or close to that date. I would totally buy it again if it did. I've conveyed this to SONY and I'm sure if more people did as well if it wasn't a separate list they'd have enough time to make it so.

I hope it does, I need an excuse to jump into Aloy’s boots once again! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on this in the UK? Really interested in getting this, but can't seem to find the Complete Edition anywhere. Argos is selling the Standard Edition for 18.99 so I'm unsure whether to get that and buy the DLC after completion, or wait it out for the Complete Edition. Was hoping to get it in time for Christmas. 

24 minutes ago, SamS7398 said:

Any news on this in the UK? Really interested in getting this, but can't seem to find the Complete Edition anywhere. Argos is selling the Standard Edition for 18.99 so I'm unsure whether to get that and buy the DLC after completion, or wait it out for the Complete Edition. Was hoping to get it in time for Christmas. 

I found these links

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-ps4-3285-base-now-lower-price-2822611

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/video-games-and-tablets/new-games-coming-soon/coming-soon-playstation-4/horizon-zero-dawn-the-complete-edition-ps4/p/164113

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games/ps4/pf1061-horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition

Hope these help :)

Edited by Shiny Suicune

8 minutes ago, Shiny Suicune said:

Thank you very much! :) I'll keep a look out over the next few days but if not I may buy it from one of those websites. Just hoping none of them are NA versions, because if the DLC isn't part of the game then I won't be able to play it on my EU PS4 :( 

4 hours ago, SamS7398 said:

Thank you very much! :) I'll keep a look out over the next few days but if not I may buy it from one of those websites. Just hoping none of them are NA versions, because if the DLC isn't part of the game then I won't be able to play it on my EU PS4 :( 

Well it says UK but I will double check for you :)

On 11/28/2017 at 3:54 AM, SamS7398 said:

I think you're better off purchasing the Complete Edition from your local video game store or from the PlayStation Store. Most DLC packages or Complete Editions come with the DLC separately these days. I'd say it's very rare for you to find a disc with the DLC preloaded into it.

55 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I think you're better off purchasing the Complete Edition from your local video game store or from the PlayStation Store. Most DLC packages or Complete Editions come with the DLC separately these days. I'd say it's very rare for you to find a disc with the DLC preloaded into it.

Yeah I'm juggling whether to wait it out for the Complete Edition in my local store, or to just buy the Standard Edition now then buy the DLC when it's on sale?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SamS7398 said:

Yeah I'm juggling whether to wait it out for the Complete Edition in my local store, or to just buy the Standard Edition now then buy the DLC when it's on sale1f914.png

I'd honestly wait. Horizon is worth the wait, after all. It's breathtaking in more ways than one, I wouldn't want you to rush that. Also, not that trophies are even important, but with the DLC on you from the get go, it can save you an extra playthrough for a faster 100%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

I'd honestly wait. Horizon is worth the wait, after all. It's breathtaking in more ways than one, I wouldn't want you to rush that. Also, not that trophies are even important, but with the DLC on you from the get go, it can save you an extra playthrough for a faster 100%.

Just found the Complete Edition on Amazon UK now ? It doesn't have an image for the game or show what's included, but it says it's releasing on the 6th of December! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SamS7398 said:

Just found the Complete Edition on Amazon UK now 1f601.png It doesn't have an image for the game or show what's included, but it says it's releasing on the 6th of December! 

Ayyy, nice scouting! This is the better option, I'm glad you went with it.

• Like 1