Fly to the Moon?

AlbertRotten

Anyone have any more tips or information on this trophy? My truck is fully upgraded and I'm trying to do it at the Georgia Dome. I'm getting 3 stars of air time and after I finish the round it still hasn't unlocked. Will this trophy still unlock if you finish the round because your truck flipped over? Which side of the ramp are you even supposed to jump, the part with the white markings and have a bunch of cars near it or the other side? This trophy is driving me crazy. Any info is appreciated.

I did it some hours ago at Georgia Dome, took me many attempts but got it using the ramp.

The controls are so bad that I can't give you guys a consistent method, but I can confirm that you don't have to finish the event for it to pop

Edited by LucasDiasC

2 hours ago, AlbertRotten said:

Anyone have any more tips or information on this trophy? My truck is fully upgraded and I'm trying to do it at the Georgia Dome. I'm getting 3 stars of air time and after I finish the round it still hasn't unlocked. Will this trophy still unlock if you finish the round because your truck flipped over? Which side of the ramp are you even supposed to jump, the part with the white markings and have a bunch of cars near it or the other side? This trophy is driving me crazy. Any info is appreciated.

"Getting 2 seconds of air will likely come naturally, but 3 is harder. You may earn this naturally as you complete all the Freestyle Events, but if you did not meet the requirement, then the best location to farm it is in the Georgia Dome Freestyle. This Arena has a large ramp just to the left of your starting point, and it shoots you almost straight up in the air. Line yourself up with the ramp and use Boost as you approach, then Superjump on the ramp and you should easily clear 3 seconds." 

That's the info i got to get my trophy which is the guide link below

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/monster-jam-battlegrounds/270754-monster-jam-battlegrounds-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

1 minute ago, gutt246 said:

Been trying for 2 hours now and its still not popping. And I can count to 4-5 most of the time, is it bugged?

I found it a little wonky myself, although nowhere near as bad as you're having it. 

Just keep at it. I was sure I hit it a few times this morning, and ultimately, it popped after I had restarted the event thinking that I had failed yet again.

20 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I found it a little wonky myself, although nowhere near as bad as you're having it. 

Just keep at it. I was sure I hit it a few times this morning, and ultimately, it popped after I had restarted the event thinking that I had failed yet again.

Had to jump straight up, hit the ceiling and then land on all 4 wheels... 

You will want to hang me but I did this one by accident.
Just find a stage with a large road and try jumping to the front at the end ramp, maybe crashing into the invisible wall between the road and the crowd will add a few miliseconds.

According to this guide (can't copy the extract due to copyright reasons, for more details, go to the link), the Georgia Dome is the best stage to get this trophy, though I can't remember where I did this exactly.

EDIT: Oh, someone already posted the extract, that's not nice.

Edited by Katt

• 3 weeks later...

I did that in Georgia stadium, on the big ramp everyone are writing about. Just used four turbos from the longer run up and then superjumped on the ramp. I couldn't do that the day earlier, though I did the exact same thing :P I had three stars of air time and didn't get 2 seconds trophy too (got it when I reached three seconds trophy). The game is just so random that you have to get lucky :)