Let's Play Neptunia!

I'd like to sign up too......

and maybe that curse could be removed? Not that that is the only reason for signing up of course. Sorry for choosing Disney lands over you !!!

Seriously though, this idea is awesome. Super creative, something for everyone, and those trophy names/descriptions.....alright enough brown nosing.

• Like 1

Welp, finally got to uploading my evidence for portable stuff, which is here: https://imgur.com/a/rNuuJ

I'll have my console stuff later because I don't feel like loading those up right now.

I also went through and updated with everyone's progress so far. I also had to switch to representing trophy values with color because there is an arbitrary limit of 75 emoticons per post. ?

EDIT: And here's proof for Ow. Would have Neptune post it, but it's not really something everyone must know right now, so here's an edit. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

@lednatius I have updated your progress. Congrats on the Neplunker speedrun. I did actually calculate the time off of Neplunker Regular using a speedrun as a guide, and since that had it done in 41, I decided to go with 42 for some leeway. I now see that I could've had it much lower. Makes me wonder if the original requirement of 35 seconds is actually possible. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

Since this isn't just for posting when you did a trophy and such, may as well put a progress report for Korean R;B2.

Working on the Holy Sword end right now and I have about 7 lily ranks left to grind out, four on 4 and three on 3, so I should be able to do it soon. From there, I'll probably do the save trick to do the Normal End variants and the True End all from the third run and just save the 100% CG Gallery for the EN version since I have a Level 999 party there with all the best weapons.

EDIT: Also, now that I know that double posts are allowed after a space of time, I guess Neptune won't be showing up much now. :P Who knows, maybe she'll come around from time to time.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

Hit 99 with all the characters in Re;Birth1 so time to Clione grind, except the guide on this site didn't mention the chapter 5 cutoff for Millennium Labyrinth's add enemies plan so I'm stuck grinding the Clione in Zeca Ruins No.2 instead. It's fine except for the fact that either Compa or Vert is KO'd at the end of the battle.

Two more dungeons left for And This... Is... To Go... Even Further BEYOND! :bronze: and then I'll take some pictures for that and a handful of the other trophies that I can get in this game.

• Like 1

Welp, the banner came in and it looks neat-o! Sure, it doesn't have me on it, but it's got Nep Jr. having fun with her friends, which is nice to see. It's also pudding colored, which is always a nice feature!

Pudding... :dance:

Wait...

Wdog-999 presents...

Aw man, I did work too! ;_;

I got abit bored earlier today and decided to try a couple random trophies from the one Nep game I've completed so far. Here's me after finding the Kiryu Sword (Something I didn't realize existed until today) : 

Spoiler

vMPv24V.jpg

And here's me trying the boss to this dungeon :P

Spoiler

qwshjK8.jpg

• Like 1

@Ratchet2425 Added your trophies.

Also, not that anyone cares, but I changed the name of the trophy for platting a Korean stack from Seldom-Crossed Land to Wait, You Got One?!. The former name was something I was never really happy with, but couldn't think of any good replacement for, so I wanted to change it for a little while.

For those of you in the NA, there's a sale going on for Megatagmension Blanc on the PS Store for just $9 with PS+ or $12 without.

For those of you who want to get it and work on the LP trophies for it, here are the trophies you can earn with this game.

The Combomaster :silver:

In Megatagmension Blanc, get a 9999 hit combo. Requires photo proof. "Man, the final boss really didn't see this one coming when he signed up for the role."

You Always Remember Your First... :bronze:

Get any trophy from a Nep game. "...unless that first trophy is for starting the game. I don't think anyone remembers those."

And They Lived Happily Ever After... :bronze:

Get any ending in a Neptunia game. "Man, this is gonna be super ironic if you got the Conquest End first. Darn it, now I'm thinking of the Conquest End. ;_;"

The Best Director :bronze:

Get any platinum for Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies. "Blanc can't write to save her life, but we had fun making the movie anyway."

Happens to Everyone... :bronze:

Get your first Game Over. Requires photo proof. "Don't feel too down about it, buddy. I hope you at least saved not too long ago though."

I Never Miss :bronze:

In Megatagmension Blanc or Cyberdimension, defeat a big boss without breaking combo with a combo of at least 500 hits. In Megatagmension, using the One-Hit Kill cheat will void the attempt. Requires video proof. "Man, the enemy couldn't even get a hit in!"

Overpowered? Psh, I'm Not Overpowered! :bronze:

Obtain any character's strongest weapon in any game, not counting DLC. Requires photo proof. "Welp, now nothing can stand in your way. Good job!"

Taking A Form You Are Comfortable With :bronze:

Get any English Neptunia platinum. NA or EU does not matter. "Everyone knows it's better when you can understand what my cute voice is saying!"

Yeah, some of these are gonna get posted every time a game is on sale. :P

• Like 2