Since ps4 is coming! what kind of a game do you want to see on it?

ridwaano

A realistic global zombie game in which your death has real effects on your game. However, I also want your friend's deaths to effect your game too.

If I'm in my game and making progress into an area to earn supplies and my friends are dying a lot in that area.. I want more zombies there for a short time.. or some obvious damage to the world from what looks like a recent fight. At the same time, if my friends are ravaging an area, then I want supplies in that region to be lower.. and by extension, zombies too.

• Like 3

Lots and lots of exclusives. Why? Well if rumours are true and the PS4 is actually going to be better than the 720, I wan't to play games that are made for it.

As for specific games :hmm:

Final Fantasy Versus 13 (or FF15).

Battlefield 4.

A new Legacy of Kain.

Just Cause 3.

An Elder Scrolls that works perfectly...

Darksiders 3

A new Suffering (one can only dream).

A BAD ASS PIRATE GAME!

A Dynasty Warriors that's actually different in some way :|

:hmm:

Some Zombie game that's epic, maybe like Dead Island but better.

There's many more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

• Like 3

It's highly unlikly that they'll be a new Legacy of Kain game, but a remake of say the very first Blood Omen, that's what I'm opened for. Perhaps even a remake of Final Fantasy VII will make it there.

Otherwise, I'm hoping for another Resident Evil game and anything RPG related.

Lots and lots of exclusives. Why? Well if rumours are true and the PS4 is actually going to be better than the 720, I wan't to play games that are made for it.

True, because otherwise we'll have the same as this gen - Xbox ports which only chip at the hardware.

I'm actually hoping for some great new IPs - IP's end up getting realeased just for sales not innovation, so go new IPs =)

A Resident Evil Reboot that returns to horror - Capcom

Jak 4! I want Jak 4!! - Naughty Dog

A new zombie IP with more realism and choices - Quantic Dream (Singularity a zombie title?)

New IP that involves escaping. For example, it is set in the 1300s, and you are a poor pheasant that is sentenced to death for whatever reason. But you escape, and on your way out of the castle, you hear of the king's plans to destroy/give up the land (something really bad...I'm not that creative) So you have to escape the grounds and get back to your village where you can start a rebellion. The last battle can be won or lost, because you only have one chance. More details include a level up system like San Andreas.....for example, when you first decide to silently kill a guard, it will not be silent at all because you suck at it, but the more you do things, the better you get. You can also lose ground too if you don't do anything for awhile. And lastly...no magic! I want a realistic game

I'm spitballing here. It was purely an example, I just want an escape game.... - developer is Ubisoft

New Hitman that gives a new storyline - IO Interactive

And finally....for the love of god....HALF-LIFE 3!!! - Valve Corporation

LA Noire 2

Dante's Inferno 2

Sonic Generations 2

RE2 remake like Resident Evil (Gamecube)

RE1 (GCN) port to PS3 or PS4

A new single player Ratchet & Clank. No gimmicks, just platforming like the old ones.

God of War 4

New Prince of Persia

Darksiders III (gameplay like the first game, God of War + Zelda, that was amazing)

Bayonetta 2 (No, I don't think it'll stay exclusive)

Yakuza title (I doubt they'd remake 5, HD, or Kenzan for PS4 outside of Japan, but hopefully a Yakuza 6 or something once Yakuza 5 gets here)

Alice Madness Returns 2 (though I have doubts about fresh material, but I haven't read Alice in ages)

Asura's Wrath 2

New Quantic Dream game (Singularity?)

Above all, I'd really love a new Mystical Ninja game, like a remake on the first N64 game or a direct sequel (no, Goemon's Great Adventure wasn't really a sequel)

Edited by gamerm1337

Well... I believe the story pretty much ended with the ending of Legacy of Kain Defiance. The Elder God was defeated and so forth. But, they could, like I said, make a remake of one of the games.

Ah yeah, that's a very good point. I completely forgot about that.

Maybe they'll reinvent the series :hmm:

A realistic global zombie game in which your death has real effects on your game. However, I also want your friend's deaths to effect your game too.

If I'm in my game and making progress into an area to earn supplies and my friends are dying a lot in that area.. I want more zombies there for a short time.. or some obvious damage to the world from what looks like a recent fight. At the same time, if my friends are ravaging an area, then I want supplies in that region to be lower.. and by extension, zombies too.

That would be awesome

• Like 1