Since ps4 is coming! what kind of a game do you want to see on it?

ridwaano

I'm actually hoping that GTA V will be released for the PS4 rather than the PS3, even though a lot of people would probably be pissed off at that. But there would be be so much more open world possible.

I also want to see a Red Dead Redemption sequel where you play as Jack Marston.

• Like 1

Im gunna switch things up (since most of the good game ideas are taken) and say...

an MMORPG "pirate" game that allows for naval warfare along with sword fighting and whatnot.

Just imagine how fun it would be to sail on the ocean and out of a distant fog, an enormous pirate ship comes out with guns-a-blazing, ready to gun down you puny ship.

If anyone has played "Pirates of the Carribean Online" you know what i mean (ALOT more fun than it sounds).

none of that stupid "premium members only" shit though.

It is not really a game but i think it should have it... GROUP CHAT!!! or party chat like the vita but none of that "disconnected from the server" crap

Like Xbox? I believe they are adding that in actually. There should be a thread about it somewhere in the Playstation 4 Index or on some website.

I want to see games that redefine the industry, encompassing creativity and a bold new visions. I don't want the next generation to be inundated with rehashes of what's been done before: there's no point in including new technology if it isn't utilised by developers. Unfortunately from what I've seen so far, the majority of the games are just prettier versions of what's come before. We'll see what happens as the PS4 is actually closer to release.

• Like 1

Kingdom hearts 3

Shenmue 3 (will never happen T_T, but hoping)

Yakuza 5 (out already in japan for ps3); Yakuza 6

God of war 4

Final Fantasy X HD 

Final Fantasy versus 13

The Last Guardian

Uncharted 4

Marc Ecko's Getting up 2 

Sleeping dogs 2

Dragon Quest XI

Fallout 4

Red dead Redemption 2

Bully 2

many more...can't think of them right now :)

Edited by DJayKT

BF4 and BF:Bad company 3 with 64/96/128 player servers. :holy:  Actually any number more than 24.  :angry:

Uncharted 4 (Obvious)  :lol:

Borderlands 3 and other sequels.

Metal Gear Solid(Not Rising)(s). :ninja:

Assassin's creed.

Call of Duty.Dunno why I want this game but I do. :shakefist:

A GOOD Medal Of Honor. GOOD being the keyword.

A new franchise ( can be anything I really don't care it just has to be good lol )

Skyrim 2 or Elder Scrolls 6.

Batman 3  B)

Red Dead Redemption 2

GTA 6 (cause GTA 5 is on the ps3. I think) 

Resistance 4 

Heavy Rain-ish game but with much much much more action. 

Dishonored 2. 

A game where you just blow shit up. And hot chicks. Very very hawt chicks. :wub:

Far Cry 4

A medieval hacking and slashing game. Samurai's and Ninja's. lol 

Oh yeah a zombie apocalypse game something like World War Z with hordes and hordes of zombies.

Yeah, I think thats about it. I can't think of anything else to add right now.

:shakefist:

:pimp:  :blah:

Edited by Eddy_C_Kan
  • Like 1

so far i'll stick to my ps3 but if there's a game i really really wanted

1. a remake not HD remaster! for the original three spyro the dragon games... um it could be done currently for ps3 and vita though but it haven't :(

2. syphon filter 4.

3. dark cloud 3.. i really WISH!!

4. gran turismo 6.. well duh! no wonder there'll be one for the ps4 i am sure of it.

5. little big planet 3... well even adults have fun with little big planet games too you know.

6. remake for legend of the dragon with ps4 graphics.

7. wild arms 6... well it might stay in japan just like wild arms the 5th vanguard but one day someone will translate it and released it over seas.

8. ape escape 4... we could get an HD collection for 1, 2, 3 and million monkey for the ps3 and vita by now.

9. remake for death trap dungeon.. who do still remember this game?

10. siren 3 make this happen.