Here the full map with hidden areas, ecc.

MorsMundis

29 minutes ago, lesk8vaincra said:

yeah looks like a fun game :)

Is it great?

One of the best game i playied in 2017. And i play A LOT of games, since i works for some websites.

If you like metroidvania and things as Axiom Verge, Castelvanie ecc you'll probably love this one.

Also, if you found the upgrades is not su difficult/frustrating as you could expect.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tonesdad0408 said:

Hang on there son, Friday the 13th begs to differ lol!

I’d have thought Arkham Asylum, The Witcher series, Riddick: Butcher Bay, The Warriors, Duck Tales, Castle of Illusion, most of the Disney games on the SNES like Aladdin and The Lion King etc...

21 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’d have thought Arkham Asylum, The Witcher series, Riddick: Butcher Bay, The Warriors, Duck Tales, Castle of Illusion, most of the Disney games on the SNES like Aladdin and The Lion King etc...

Unless you're talking Superman 64 I'm sticking with Fridays....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Can't forget all the james bonds and a few star wars games aswell :). I forget theres alot of good ones but mostly in the past really.

• Like 1

Just got my Platinum! I printed out that map. Didn't really help cause I still managed to miss two relics while combing the map... But that was my fault, map is great. Watched a video and was missing the last two the dude picked up in the video. Fun times. Amazing game and definitely worth the $20 even if it's only a 6 hour Platinum.