KZ4/PS4: It's Official Jimmy Fallon Is A Disgrace To Gamers EVERYWHERE!

DanielVT

I just watched this video because I am desperate to see PS4/KZ4 footage lol. I just can't get enough. Anyway, the graphics look awesome each time I see them. I can't wait to see them up close and personal where they will truly look incredible....much moreso than grainy youtube videos. I'm sure the jump between PS3 and PS4 graphics will appear to be much bigger.

Anyway, to get on topic, here is a video of Jimmy Fallon calling himself a gamer and then briefly (THANKFULLY :D ) playing a bit of KZ: Shadow Fall. I really don't understand how he can call himself a gamer and have no idea how to simply control the camera and movements. It is pathetic and makes me doubt his claim. Somehow the African-American dude was even worse lol (although he did get a kill at least) lol. Anyone of us here could have done an infinitely better job....regardless, the video is entertaining, check it out!

EDIT: It is worth pointing out, that Herman H. confirmed that Killzone: Shadow Fall WILL be a launch title. The confirmation is music to my ears. Also, who else thought the slo-mo kills were beautiful! The blood looked....well awesome! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rGlu3e9kdks

Edited by Sly Ripper
Stop using this god awful giant text
  • Like 1

I just watched this :awesome:

Those guys sucked! And he definitely lied about being a gamer lol.

Good to know it's going to be a launch title, although I think that was pretty obvious anyway :yay:

Totally lied! Maybe casual cell phone games was what he meant! :lol: I know it was obvious to people like you and me, but I have heard people doubt it would actually be out at the same time. :rolleyes:

Edit: For the record, I like Jimmy Fallon and think he is funny and talented (just not at video games). :P

Edited by DanielVT

D: The hell? I don't even own a shooter and I would of kicked ass on that section. Did you see how many bullets he took? That must of been sub-easiest-beginner difficulty. Jimmy Fallon is not a gamer unless he is talking about board games. It is almost kind of annoying to watch this video.

......that black guy was kind of funny though. :) "HE'S IS THERE! HE'S IN THERE!" Lol

tumblr_m3s0gaPeMI1qaa21mo1_500.gif

That is AWESOME.....I don't know where you found that, but nothing could epitomize this sin against true gamers better! lol :D

D: The hell? I don't even own a shooter and I would of kicked ass on that section. Did you see how many bullets he took? That must of been sub-easiest-beginner difficulty. Jimmy Fallon is not a gamer unless he is talking about board games. It is almost kind of annoying to watch this video.

......that black guy was kind of funny though. :) "HE'S IS THERE! HE'S IN THERE!" Lol

Board games! LOVE IT! I thought saying cell phone games was insulting, but no.....you really topped everything. :highfive:

thou shalt not judge

Exactly! lol He after all opened himself up to this by prefacing this sad scene and calling himself a gamer!

So I ate a microwave burrito and pondered over this video. I had to come back and mention something.....this kind of made me like the PS4 controller more. It really fit in his hand, and everything seemed natural. The share button idea is even more appealing now

I agree it looks totally sexy. All Playstation products look sexy to me at least from the Slim PS2 and PS3 to the Vita and now this. I really like the triggers that the controller has as well.

A gamer doesnt mean he spends his life like you do with a controller in his hands. At the same time not every gamer out there plays FPS. Last I checked there are other genres out there.

Also, a gamer inst exclusive to ps3 and/or consoles, heard of pc gaming? Or are those people not gamers?

Im just seeing this thread as a ' hhaha im bettur den dis guy on tv llolol! I r pr0 gamer! dis guy a disgrace!'

ps. Whats a real disgrace to gamers everywhere are people like you that have to make public mockeries of others to make yourself seem better.

If you are like this about something as trivial as gaming then I'd hate to know what you are like when it comes to other things.

Edited by LimeSamurai
  • Like 1

A gamer doesnt mean he spends his life like you do with a controller in his hands. At the same time not every gamer out there plays FPS. Last I checked there are other genres out there.

Also, a gamer inst exclusive to ps3 and/or consoles, heard of pc gaming? Or are those people not gamers?

Im just seeing this thread as a ' hhaha im bettur den dis guy on tv llolol! I r pr0 gamer! dis guy a disgrace!'

ps. Whats a real disgrace to gamers everywhere are people like you that have to make public mockeries of others to make yourself seem better.

If you are like this about something as trivial as gaming then I'd hate to know what you are like when it comes to other things.

These days I doubt there is one gamer who hasn't played a FPS ever, and they all play the same, is just point and shoot.

If he meant PC gaming, is even worse, PC games are FPS, MMORPG's, or Minecraft.

We mock him because it was and obvious attemp to gain popularity from us, I get it, many people do it, but at least have some skill to back it up.

Claiming that you have to spend your life with a controller to success on your first try is wrong and goes against everything that current game industry stands for.

You are comparing a mouse+keyboard to a controller for a fps?

Im pretty sure Fallon could give less fucks about the gaming communities attention, hes got enough fandom from SNL and all the other shit hes done. Not to mention people who dont take every single word he says, a comedian and entertainer, like its a bible scripture.

PC games are just FPS, MMORPG and Minecraft. Yeap you are right, because the number one most popular game is LoL, which def fits into one of those categories. Please know what the fuck you are talking about before you type nonsense.

I have been playing games for almost 20 years now, I have more than 700 games in my possession at the moment from the SNES all the way to the VITA, on my free time I either play games or watch movies, i've played every type of video games there is and yet I suck as much as he did on this video when I play FPS games using a controller, yet i'm perfectly fine handling a keyboard and mouse.

I'm I less a gamer then you TC?

OP, if you're really that desperate to see footage, just go on to Playstation's Youtube channel. Or IGN's.Everything shown at the confrence on the 20th is on there. All the trailers and gameplay. Also, without even watching the video, most of the time, Jimmy Fallon sucks anyway.

• Like 1

I don't see what the big deal is. Whether he is full of BS or deliberately sucked in order to be funny, he made a fool of himself and that doesn't reflect on the gaming community at all. And as far as I concerned Jimmy Fallon is a turd, and the second most unfunny comedian right behind Chevy Chase.

As for the bickering between PC & console gaming, and the Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo debate it needs to stop. There are too many people out there that marginalize and disregard our hobby. They still see games as simple distractions for kids, not worthy enough to consider video game development as a medium for artistic expression. Worse too many people want to demonize gamer's and limit your rights as a gamer and the content you have access to because they use games as a scapegoat for societies problems. We should be standing together united against this kind of fascism not arguing who the most authentic gamer.

Okay, I'll get down off my soapbox now. :lol:

Haha, pretty funny video. Jimmy sucked but, watching the other guy play was like watching my kids... I don't think he knew there was a right stick for looking around. I'm honestly not all that excited about another Killzone game. I still haven't finished Killzone 2 (the only Killzone I have played). I do have to admit, though, that it looks pretty sweet for FPS fans. Thanks for sharing Daniel :D

All Jimmy Fallon is doing is acting like he's into Video Games. I saw thur his BS the same way I saw thur Olivia Munn's. Yes I said it and yes google her up and see the interview saying she's acting like she's into games. Just believe the people around you and on this forum about gaming and how they play games over the fakes and you'll do fine.

• Like 1