Mein Leben Runs.

28 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I take the right side and then once it feels safe go up 3 times using battle walker.

1:17:46

Much appreciated.

I've always wondered if the first and last Ausmerzer levels are in some way interconnected. And, if they are, that it might be possible to out of map into the top of the Ausmerzer.

9 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Why are you blaming everyone else but yourself? There is nothing wrong with mein leben which is just i am death incarnate difficulty and have existed since the first game. Sure some luck is involved when doing a no death run just like any other game on a no death run. There is nothing wrong with the difficulty itself.

Blaming the developers for your own shortcomings is really damn stupid. Wanting to revive the petition which obviously failed is also stupid. You make it sound like machinegames is on some personal mission to piss off their fanbase.

Its okay to be mad when you fail something but take a step back and read what you posted. You are putting the blame on everything and making every possible excuse as to why mein leben sucks when you just need to get better and practice more.

If you want bullshit difficulty, go through memory lane and play doom on the hardest difficulty THEN we can talk about pure luck. Mein leben is far from that. 

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Well actually I've got no problem with the majority of the deaths I take most of the time. Only when the game is massively inconsistent does it piss me off.

You don't think Machine Games isn't a games studio populated by a bunch of morons? Ok, well lets take the Roswell train scenario for example.

Are you being tasked with boarding a train that is scheduled for departure? No. You have to lower the engine carriage that for some inexplicable reason is being suspended above the station. After lowering the carriage, you then have to enter it through a hatch on the roof, and start the engine. There is no one even guarding the engine. 

No one at the terminus seems to think of stopping the train, informing anyone on board to stop the departure, or just those on board independently stopping the train. Why I'm I even having to head to the front carriage? Is it not possible to stop the train from the engine carriage as well? Guess not....

There's a full military complement also on this train. They all seem pretty non nonchalant about this unscheduled departure. Actually, why did none of them see me entering the train through the roof?

So, you get to the front carriage where strangely no driver, but whatever. You stop the train and just conveniently happen to stop in the exact station you need to be in. No one at the station as well seems to be bothered an unscheduled train has just pulled up.

All they had to do was make a simple scenario based on BJ sneaks on a train. Your failure or success in stealth when boarding the train should determine how the scenario plays out, and your eventual arrival at the station. Did they do that? No, because they are muppets. And people wonder why Young Blood turned out to be garbage.

A lot of this as I've come to understand through conversations with certain people is down to the culture of games studios these days. Which are more interested in creating social clubs for nerds than a place of thinking. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TheBusToYoker said:

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Well actually I've got no problem with the majority of the deaths I take most of the time. Only when the game is massively inconsistent does it piss me off.

You don't think Machine Games isn't a games studio populated by a bunch of morons? Ok, well lets take the Roswell train scenario for example.

Are you being tasked with boarding a train that is scheduled for departure? No. You have to lower the engine carriage that for some inexplicable reason is being suspended above the station. After lowering the carriage, you then have to enter it through a hatch on the roof, and start the engine. There is no one even guarding the engine. 

No one at the terminus seems to think of stopping the train, informing anyone on board to stop the departure, or just those on board independently stopping the train. Why I'm I even having to head to the front carriage? Is it not possible to stop the train from the engine carriage as well? Guess not....

There's a full military complement also on this train. They all seem pretty non nonchalant about this unscheduled departure. Actually, why did none of them see me entering the train through the roof?

So, you get to the front carriage where strangely no driver, but whatever. You stop the train and just conveniently happen to stop in the exact station you need to be in. No one at the station as well seems to be bothered an unscheduled train has just pulled up.

All they had to do was make a simple scenario based on BJ sneaks on a train. Your failure or success in stealth when boarding the train should determine how the scenario plays out, and your eventual arrival at the station. Did they do that? No, because they are muppets. And people wonder why Young Blood turned out to be garbage.

A lot of this as I've come to understand through conversations with certain people is down to the culture of games studios these days. Which are more interested in creating social clubs for nerds than a place of thinking. 

Wow. Lay off the crack pipe and seek help.

My dude, if the futuristic nazis and walking robots didnt give it away that wolfenstein 2 isnt even remotely a realistic game then shit, i dont know what to tell you.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Wow. Lay off the crack pipe and seek help.

My dude, if the futuristic nazis and walking robots didnt give it away that wolfenstein 2 isnt even remotely a realistic game then shit, i dont know what to tell you.

They've tried to inject a sense of realism into the world. It's no excuse.

Almost nothing about Wolfenstein 2's story and scenarios make any sense. Alt history future tense or not.

Edited by TheBusToYoker

Well I've done it.

What I've noticed in playing is the complete absence of any strats that let you exercise as much control over the final fight as possible.

So I've cobbled together two strats that should for those familiar with the game have a high outcome of success for the final fight. Of course nothing is perfect, but a couple of practices on Death Incarnate should be enough to get it down.

The purpose of the first part is to eliminate as many of the enemies that spawn with the supers. By doing so, you will most likely completely eliminate any flanking from behind you on the second part.

It's important to get as deep as possible without falling off, otherwise the the enemies can get an aim on you. You want to be in a position where come straight in front of shotguns, and the supers come from the side.

Part 2 make sure your back is right against the pipe to prevent any possible flanking, or one of the the big robots coming down and firing at you.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Kzyq-Xa3yVk?feature=share

• Like 3

On 24/12/2022 at 7:35 PM, TheBusToYoker said:

Well I've done it.

What I've noticed in playing is the complete absence of any strats that let you exercise as much control over the final fight as possible.

So I've cobbled together two strats that should for those familiar with the game have a high outcome of success for the final fight. Of course nothing is perfect, but a couple of practices on Death Incarnate should be enough to get it down.

The purpose of the first part is to eliminate as many of the enemies that spawn with the supers. By doing so, you will most likely completely eliminate any flanking from behind you on the second part.

It's important to get as deep as possible without falling off, otherwise the the enemies can get an aim on you. You want to be in a position where come straight in front of shotguns, and the supers come from the side.

Part 2 make sure your back is right against the pipe to prevent any possible flanking, or one of the the big robots coming down and firing at you.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Kzyq-Xa3yVk?feature=share

Congrats! ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/11/2022 at 9:53 PM, closertim said:

Attempt 43. - Complete. Finally it’s done. Had a few sketchy moments with the final chapter again, but finally held my nerve and got it done. Only had 44 health while climbing that ladder but somehow made it. 

I know I'm 2 months late, but congratulations!

I've been watching your progress every few weeks and your determination was inspiring. I hope that your persistence will inspire others to get it done too.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Hello there, i start the mein leben soon actually i play on i am death incarnate and have complete the 3 dlc, have a question i see rumor about skip glitch can block the trophy it is true ? the skip on the guide working actually ? 

All in-game skips are fine.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Hello, have a little question i follow this video and on the timecode 40:00 he have a glitch, but not really understand how that work any one can explain more please @HusKy

First, you need the mechanical legs, of course. 

You need to crouch, and get close to that box at about the angle in the video. 

While crouched, keep jumping to trigger the vaulting animation. When this happens,  keep mashing the jump button, to activate the mech legs.

It will take a couple tries but done right, you'll clip through the ceiling. 

Summary:

•Crouch and go to the middle/edge of the crate 

•While crouched, press jump and trie to get the vaulting over animation. 

•When BJ vaults, keep pressing the jump button to activate mech legs. 

• Done correctly,  you'll clip through the ceiling. 

•Be careful with your bearings so you don't fall off the map. 

On 20/02/2023 at 7:16 PM, HusKy said:

Yep, that's the trick pretty much. Also, make sure to practice this beforehand. As with any skip, never do them first during Mein Leben.

Yeah is stupid trying lmao, for the moment i Master all step until the skip and i already training the boss so now i have left New orleans and venus, have little fear for the penzerdog phase