Thoughts on These Hats?

DrakeHellsing

These trophies look pretty fun. Good mix of completionist shenanigans and miscellaneous stuff. 

As for the actual release date we don't know. I've asked the devs on their Discord 1-2 weeks ago and they told me that the console port isn't being done in-house so they themselves don't really know how the progress is looking. The fact that the trophies are online is promising though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Fueling the Feud is missable at all? I replayed the Murder on the Owl Express level again to get all the clues (didn't know the time isn't actually time so felt pressured to hurry :P) and got 600 from that run and the lower, first, 400 something points are still counted at it. I can probably get the remaining points in the last level, but I'm just curious whether I should bother to backup my savefile just in case.

Only thing I found is a steam post about it, but no one addressed that achievement specifically despite the OP asking about it, and trying to get clarity on if it was or wasn't.

Edited by Elvick_

4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Does anyone know if Fueling the Feud is missable at all? I replayed the Murder on the Owl Express level again to get all the clues (didn't know the time isn't actually time so felt pressured to hurry :P) and got 600 from that run and the lower, first, 400 something points are still counted at it. I can probably get the remaining points in the last level, but I'm just curious whether I should bother to backup my savefile just in case.

Only thing I found is a steam post about it, but no one addressed that achievement specifically despite the OP asking about it, and trying to get clarity on if it was or wasn't.

Absolutely nothing is missable. And it saves the higher scores. I got the 2,000 points in three missions.